IGNORED

Bristol city player

Crackers Corner

9 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

All these cancelled subsciptions,I hope its nothing to do with City's away radio commentary games being on FREEVIEW

in Zummerzet,Gloucestershire,Wiltshire Devon Cornwall and Dorset FREE OF CHARGE

In crystal clear MONO.

Does anyone REALLY listen on the radio - the coverage has been rubbish for years

Mind you am assuming it hasn't improved?

On 28/12/2016 at 05:16, Never to the dark side said:

All these cancelled subsciptions,I hope its nothing to do with City's away radio commentary games being on FREEVIEW

in Zummerzet,Gloucestershire,Wiltshire Devon Cornwall and Dorset FREE OF CHARGE

In crystal clear MONO.

Really? I'd have thought Yeovil would be on BBC Somerset and Plymouth would be on BBC Devon.

39 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Really? I'd have thought Yeovil would be on BBC Somerset and Plymouth would be on BBC Devon.

Freeview channel 719(?) which is RB commentary I think, nothing to do with the other BBC local radio stations. I`ve not heard it myself as I`ve got Sky and you can`t get it through that but my mate was away in Cornwall for the Huddersfield game and he got it fine via Freeview down there.

Alas for those who spend much of their time outside the Southwest the monopoly will continue. However I have found Adam to be helpful to get things sorted. The issue is you have three constituents Radio Brizz BCFC AND Player itself. It only takes one to not flick the switch and we are all dead in the water often with everyone blaming everyone else. However lately there have been no major cock ups WBA away last year being the last big one. 

I guess that's jinxed it for tomorrow!!

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Freeview channel 719(?) which is RB commentary I think, nothing to do with the other BBC local radio stations. I`ve not heard it myself as I`ve got Sky and you can`t get it through that but my mate was away in Cornwall for the Huddersfield game and he got it fine via Freeview down there.

Hmmm. Just had a look on my freeview guide. I've got BBC Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Solent (Dorset). Interesting...

15 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Alas for those who spend much of their time outside the Southwest the monopoly will continue. However I have found Adam to be helpful to get things sorted. The issue is you have three constituents Radio Brizz BCFC AND Player itself. It only takes one to not flick the switch and we are all dead in the water often with everyone blaming everyone else. However lately there have been no major cock ups WBA away last year being the last big one. 

Big changes coming (for the better) when the deal ends with our current provider at the end of this current season. :) 

18 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

In case the same happens this year, FA Cup games are all available via BBC commentary online, it`s not `blocked` like league games are. You just go to the BBC Football website and pick the game you want to listen to. Job`s a good`un.

33 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

In case the same happens this year, FA Cup games are all available via BBC commentary online, it`s not `blocked` like league games are. You just go to the BBC Football website and pick the game you want to listen to. Job`s a good`un.

Good to know RRH. May not be any good for the expat crowd, unless they have aVPN but definitely a viable alternative.

Archived