IGNORED

Make or break Monday

JASETHEACE

I still believe we can turn this around with the current set up and a couple of good signings in January. We are very close still to getting points nearly every game we play and hardly any team has actually looked a lot better than us. I can quite easily see a good win on Monday that will turn the corner but I  also accept if we were to get totally outplayed by reading and lose by more than one or two it could be the end of Lee. I think Monday our season will go one way or the other with Lee getting us back on to a good run or  Lee losing the dressing room and confidence completely. I don't believe at present he has lost the team but unfortunately in football when it reaches that point there must be a change at the top quickly.

I do believe we should all get behind him at the moment because we have not become a bad team overnight. I just fear if the players lose belief in him there is no way back. Not being funny though if we lose our next two games will be in a relegation battle very shortly. One thing is for certain the people on here that want rid of him should keep quiet and bite there tongues abit as one or two wins can quickly change the situation.

Think will win because I am going just had a hernia operation so won't be able to jump up scream and shout when we score so think we mite hit 3 or 4 hope so anyway just have to sit and bare it 

35 minutes ago, JASETHEACE said:

I do believe we should all get behind him at the moment because we have not become a bad team overnight. I just fear if the players lose belief in him there is no way back. Not being funny though if we lose our next two games will be in a relegation battle very shortly. One thing is for certain the people on here that want rid of him should keep quiet and bite there tongues abit as one or two wins can quickly change the situation.

34 minutes ago, JASETHEACE said:

Agree with what you say, hopefully the crowd will be well up for it on Monday and cheer the boys, and Lee, at every opportunity.

About your claim that Monday is make or break, I disagree, for me that title goes to the game against Cardiff.

5 minutes ago, hodge said:

Make or break.... in a game against 3rd in the league who have won 8 of their last 10 games?

But we have played a lot of teams that have been struggling lately and we've ended up with nothing, there has been an awful lot of lost points and It would be mad to discount that.

17 minutes ago, hodge said:

Make or break.... in a game against 3rd in the league who have won 8 of their last 10 games?

I went to reading this season and despite their league position which you must respect they are not head and shoulders above us in a playing sense. An early goal against them would be a different ball game. My comment is in regards to if we play badly Monday and get well beaten which could well have repercussions.

Archived