IGNORED

Refund????

Rickyrobin

I am astounded that as yet there seems to be no mention of a refund for the "loyal"470 fans that travelled up to Ipswich and again were subjected to an 80+ minute loss by 1 solitary goal!!

i personally didn't travel but feel for every single one of those that did!!

SL get your wallet out and refund all of them Ala PNE after the debarkel they witnessed at Sheffield Weds a few weeks ago!!!

Start looking after the fans that spend time and copious amounts of money on what is at the moment  substandard football!!

haaazzzzzzarrrrr!

1 hour ago, Rickyrobin said:

I am astounded that as yet there seems to be no mention of a refund for the "loyal"470 fans that travelled up to Ipswich and again were subjected to an 80+ minute loss by 1 solitary goal!!

SL get your wallet out and refund all of them Ala PNE after the debarkel they witnessed at Sheffield Weds a few weeks ago!!!

Start looking after the fans that spend time and copious amounts of money on what is at the moment  substandard football!!

haaazzzzzzarrrrr!

Belter of the day award is yours.

haaazzzzzzarrrrr!

Scandalous post

As others have said it would be a slippery slope. Many fans travel miles to a home game, are they going to be refunded too if results don't go our way? Anyway a refund would be 'an admission of guilt' so to speak, not a good idea from the club's perspective.

IF anything were to be offered it might be along the lines of a free coach to the next away game for those who travelled on CATS coaches, a thanks for loyality type of gesture. 

Dear SL May I have a refund please. I am in my mid fifties and have followed Bristol City all over the country. I have now realized that with the exception of about seven seasons we were not fit for purpose and as such I would like ke to claim a refund for tickets and expenses for 48 seasons. 

Best Wishes REDOXO

22 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

An absurd idea that would set a ridiculous precedent if commonplace. You go to football knowing that the outcome is uncertain, theoretically your team could lose by basically any score. That's the choice you make when buying a ticket I'm afraid.

Not sure that supporting City at present is a case of the outcome being uncertain

haaazzzzzzarrrrr!

Asking for a refund for fans when you didn't even go?

:facepalm:

3 hours ago, Rickyrobin said:

haaazzzzzzarrrrr!

Ridiculous comment, everyone who travels across England knows there's a very good chance your team will lose. 

I have just got back, went by train and decided to stay over so,booked a cheap hotel for last night

Went into some nice pubs before hand and went for a very good curry after the game

I must admit that I did have a slight inkling we may not have won before I set off but that's not what away trips are always about are they? Sure, I'm as fruatrated as everyone else with our current form but as mentioned in above posts there have been plenty of awful performances in the past and I'm sure there's plenty more to come.  What next, refund all our season ticket costs?

I was there last night.....by no means was it the worst performance away this season - losing is part and parcel of football, especially supporting City, wouldn't expect the club to offer a refund for it.

I parted with my cash knowing we are in bad form and haven't won away at Ipswich during my lifetime but I did it because I support us no matter what. Yes it was frustrating to lose once again and yes it is getting a little bit tiresome having very similar outcomes week in week out, but hey ho!

Judging by the comments this post has not gone down well...

if I am honest it was said a little tongue in cheek.

All I was saying is that I feel sorry for the fans that travelled 5/6 hours for a 7:45 ko. I fully appreciate that all the fans travelling went to Ipswich knowing that we could potentially lose!!!! 

Other clubs in the past have given refunds for fans that have travelled    Similar distances and think that given the recent run of results and the fact that most of the 470 fans that attended have probably been to most of the last 10 games Deserve it! 

Onwards and upwards and I hope this terrible run ends against Reading! We owe them one!

COYR

Archived