IGNORED

RIP thread 2017 (Merged)

WhistleHappy

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Proper legend, and probably everyone can say on this one 'part of my childhood gone'

Rest In Peace Sir Brucie.

Here, kitty kitty!

Saturday evenings, watching the Generation Game.....before all the interactive/ social media bollocks turned the human race into a bunch of bellends.

1 hour ago, Juan Kerr said:

Here, kitty kitty!

Saturday evenings, watching the Generation Game.....before all the interactive/ social media bollocks turned the human race into a bunch of bellends.

Strangely the Wife and I were just having the exact same conversation.

Julian Cadman, 7 years old and an innocent victim of some idiot terrorist in Barcelona. Thoughts to the other 13 innocent victims also. This world is sick !!

May his picture be the catalyst to end this shite.

Quite happily admit to shedding a few tears.

RIP young man

julian.jpg

15 minutes ago, Juan Kerr said:

They said 84 on the wireless!

Seen both ages quoted... bit of a basic thing for news reporters to get wrong, BBC saying 84 ... others saying 82.... according to IMDB he was born July 15 1935... suggesting 82...

(either way we were both right in not realising he was that old.. perhaps he wasn't!)  regardless, R I P.

Rather a morbid suggestion this, but nevertheless, here it is.

How about a new prediction thread whereby posters put forward the name of someone, who is reasonably well-known, e.g. being in the public domain, who they think will be next to turn up their clogs. 

It runs until somebody is correct and then the listing starts again with the person who got it right scoring a point and then selecting someone else.

Please reply if you fancy taking part.

Archived