IGNORED

Fleetwood v City on TV ?

3 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

They usually  show a replay and this does have the makings for an upset,!

I think the main upset would be for anyone who finds us shown on their TV.

There is more chance of a sex tape of Queen Elizabeth II airing on the BBC.

7 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Just a thought is there any chance our replay might be screened live by the BBC.

They usually  show a replay and this does have the makings for an upset,!

Lincoln v Ipswich should be first choice if the TV companies finally work out what makes for a good cup tie to show. If any of today's games goes to a replay that would be on too. 

3 minutes ago, Jungle Jim said:

Lincoln v Ipswich should be first choice if the TV companies finally work out what makes for a good cup tie to show. If any of today's games goes to a replay that would be on too. 

Yep. Just had a look at yesterday`s results and that`s the standout. We would be the next `potential upset` though looking at what else is out there (not including today) although Wimbledon v Sutton might be one they look at, local derby and all.

If I remember correct; BT tend to show one, and BBC tend to show one, so looking at the games to be replayed, and considering that it isn't far from possible we could get knocked out, might be a chance.

I'd not mind; the extra cash for Fleetwood would be a decent reward for coming to ours and putting up with what by all reports was a dire match.

Also think it'll depend on who the winner plays; BBC in particular will like the 'narrative' of a lower league side standing a chance to giant-kill us before facing someone like one of the Manchester clubs.

Personally; I'm not bothered - Cardiff is too massive to think beyond just now.

I think they might put us on BBC4 the next time they do one of those "slow" tv nights, like with the barge drifting slowly along a canal, or a bus winding its way through the Yorkshire Dales. Norwegian tv started this with a show that ran for hours of a wood burner and the softly hypnotic flickering of the flame, for hours on end (Flint to Wright, Wright to Flint, Flint to Smith, Smith to Flint, Flint to Wright, Wright to Bryan, Bryan to Wright, Wright to Flint, Flint tozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived