IGNORED

Fleetwood Tickets & CATS

RedM

I'm surprised no one else has commented about the price, £12 match ticket and £32 CATS. Making a total of £44, OUCH!!! Fleetwood fans were given a match ticket and travel package of £20 subsidised by their club.

The travel does seem expensive, yes it's a long way but how the hell did we agree for the match ticket to be £2 dearer than what we charged them?!!! Yes it's 'only' a couple of quid but out of principal I don't think the replay should be priced higher than the initial match, especially when going to a lower league club. 

I'm sure many will now not attend, which is a shame. The club won't have a decent away support yo spur it on, or is that the plan? 

Thoughts

Gutted when I saw this definitely was going to go but after seeing the ridiculous cats prices having to rethink as it will be close to a hundred pounds for me and my boy to go and that's a hell of lot to spend for a cup replay in fleetwood no problem if it was a league game but sometimes I really think the club has lost touch with the ordinary fan and did I see fleetwood fans had there coach price reduced by the club.come on city play the game and you may have support 

Had booked next Tuesday off for this game but won't be going with them charging that. I do realise it's a fair old distance but for a Tuesday night cup replay against lower league opposition, when we are in dreadful form, you would've thought they'd have wanted all the support they can get. Tricked missed I think...

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It really does make me wonder who at City decides/agrees these away ticket prices. 

No one. The rules have changed and the away team is no longer involved in agreeing FA Cup ticket prices.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans

"Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions."

2 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

So I imagine the coaches are more expensive as they have 10 days to book them. Normally the fixtures come out in June and the club can plan ahead. But here the Coach Companies can charge a premium for the short term booking.

The club could of course choose to absorb that cost on behalf of their loyal supporters, instead of passing it onto them.

On 11/01/2017 at 10:32, Fatalist said:

I guess Fleetwood aren't expecting more than 2000 to turn up, so £12 isn't unreasonable. 

For CATS, to subsidise a maximum of 100 fans to bring the cost down to £10 for travel would cost the club £2200. Small change really, as a one off gesture.

I'd be there in a flash, such ball ache living in Plymouth. Travel all home games and as many as I can away, any gesture from the club to reward us particularly in our current situation would be so welcome. It's the sort of thing we should be doing, no excuses

On 11 January 2017 at 11:58, Kid in the Riot said:

The club could of course choose to absorb that cost on behalf of their loyal supporters, instead of passing it onto them.

Why? It cost £32 , if you want to go go, if you don't don't!! Simple . People aren't forced to go it's a personal choice, anyone with half a brain would realise late notice will effect prices of coaches and £12 is more than affordable . 

Nothings free in the world.

32 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Why? It cost £32 , if you want to go go, if you don't don't!! Simple . People aren't forced to go it's a personal choice, anyone with half a brain would realise late notice will effect prices of coaches and £12 is more than affordable . 

Nothings free in the world.

More than happy to spend £40m on a new stadium but won't fork out a few hundred quid or whatever it is to subsidise extra coaching costs. Yet a small outfit like Fleetwood manage to put on a coach and match ticket double for £20. I really do doubt the mentality of our club at times.

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

More than happy to spend £40m on a new stadium but won't fork out a few hundred quid or whatever it is to subsidise extra coaching costs. Yet a small outfit like Fleetwood manage to put on a coach and match ticket double for £20. I really do doubt the mentality of our club at times.

Your happy to sit in a £40 million stadium that cost you diddly squat  ?? So I think it's a fair compromise to ask you to pay £32 plus £12 to watch city at fleetwood IMO.

i don't think it's fair to ask for a £47 million stadium and a subsided travel and ticket?? 

You will want SL to pay your mortgage next!

2 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Your happy to sit in a £40 million stadium that cost you diddly squat  ?? So I think it's a fair compromise to ask you to pay £32 plus £12 to watch city at fleetwood IMO.

I preferred it before the rebuild but that's another conversation..

Ok then, to put it another way, Gary O'Neil is paid £18,000 a week. I don't know how much these extra coach costs are but let's say it's a grand. That's 1/18th of Gary O'Neil's weekly wage to help subsidise fans.

6 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Ok then, to put it another way, Gary O'Neil is paid £18,000 a week. I don't know how much these extra coach costs are but let's say it's a grand. That's 1/18th of Gary O'Neil's weekly wage to help subsidise fans.

Gary o'neil is not payed £18,000 a week. Did you pluck that figure out of thin air? 

And if you preferred the stadium before you need to get a grip. 

11 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Are you saying that GO'N should subsidise the cost of travel for fans on Tuesday? If so, I agree - that's his punishment for being either crap or missing for the last 3 months.

While we're at it, if being crap is the reason then the vast majority of the players should subsidise one game each between now and the end of the season!!

Either that or the players fines as recognition by Lee and the team given what we've had to endure.

It cost me £32.50 to get into Ipswich, and that was bad. I paid it because I wanted to go and don't expect the club to subsidise anything. 

As mentioned above, coaches at short notice will cost, and the home sides  now decide the prices for tickets alone. If the club does the coaches at a loss for this game, then why not the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that one......

Not being funny but it would cost you a lot more to drive up and back yourself.

I await the abuse....

19 hours ago, Spoons said:

i don't think it's fair to ask for a £47 million stadium and a subsided travel and ticket?? 

You will want SL to pay your mortgage next!

Tbf it would be good if the club could waive the cost of travel on occasions like this for fans to travel for these tricky type of games and get behind the team.

Archived