IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Cardiff City Match Day Thread

Monkeh

Just now, Major Isewater said:

Oh come on , don't exagerate . I have been a subscriber for donkey's years and from time to time we have a blip but today's event is rare.

Maybe it's something to do with your equipment ?

nothing wrong with my equipment  major:whistle:

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

very very odd team. The fans seems to agree 3.5.2 is worth a shot with Hegeler in the mid and Tomlin in a free role. I think Johnson has the same stubborn rigid approach as his father. 

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

And this same stubborn, rigid approach may get him sacked, just like GJ and SC.

How anyone can accuse him of being stubborn after that team selection is beyond me. He's shown he's willing to try different formations and different personnel and he's not afraid to drop supposedly key players like Tomlin. Elsewhere I see others saying that he chops and changes too often and doesn't stick with the same team often enough.

So how you come to a conclusion of stubbornness, I cannot understand.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

How anyone can accuse him of being stubborn after that team selection is beyond me. He's shown he's willing to try different formations and different personnel and he's not afraid to drop supposedly key players like Tomlin. Elsewhere I see others saying that he chops and changes too often and doesn't stick with the same team often enough.

He stubbornly changes the team . :disapointed2se:

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

He can't win, stays with the same line up 'too stubborn', changes team 'oh he's tinkering again, why can't he stick with a formation'

Archived