IGNORED

How many Johnson supporters left?

Alan Dicks

Sadly not me.  Good senior executives admit their mistakes, as do happy clapper fans like me.  SL needs to act, yet his own record is worse than any previous owner's. He needs professional external advice and he needs it now.

This club is poorly served by its Board, owner, manager, coaches and players.  I would start at the top if I was asked for a consultant's opinion on the state of the club.

And playing Odowda in the 10 role....Clueless. Cardiff were poor and were there for the taking... to concede 3... unacceptable. We need a midfield general and the one we brought is playing at the back.... surely those above must see we are regressing.... This is not a slump but a rot.... If he loves the club he should resign.....

2 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

And playing Odowda in the 10 role....Clueless. Cardiff were poor and were there for the taking... to concede 3... unacceptable. We need a midfield general and the one we brought is playing at the back.... surely those above must see we are regressing.... This is not a slump but a rot.... If he loves the club he should resign.....

Yup. I love COD and think he's got real potential but as a winger. I get dropping Tomlin but why not play Reid or Paterson there. You know guys that have played it and played it well before. 

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

Still with him. Im not one for knee jerk reactions like I'm hearing on radio Bristol. Just incredibly frustrated. 

This is not knee jerk. We have fallen like a stone and have gone backwards. Cotts was dispensed with no mercy. He is clearly out of his depth.... We should not be surprised.....he does not have the experience at this level and his teams are poorly set up. We are going down at this rate.....

I was up for giving him a few more games. Go 2-1 up and GoN should have come on for Josh B who was fading quick and unfortunately little struggled towards the end, even though he had a good game. 

His time is coming to an end! Maybe LJ needs to go and do what Keith Millen has done! Go and be a number 2 somewhere and learn. 

Just now, MarkRed! said:

This is not knee jerk. We have fallen like a stone and have gone backwards. Cotts was dispensed with no mercy. He is clearly out of his depth.... We should not be surprised.....he does not have the experience at this level and his teams are poorly set up. We are going down at this rate.....

Im of the opinion that we need consistency. Sacking managers every year and getting one in to stave off relegation is eventually goimg to see us relegated just like the last time we were relegated. We need to give a manager a good few years in charge. 

Just now, Selred said:

3 mistakes. That what today was.

Were the better team for 75 minutes. Okay the subs were awful but I feel the starting line up was tactically better than Cardiff. 

New keeper needed and right back. Both weren't Johnson signings.

No it wasn't, it was a team with no confidence waiting to lose, offering nothing going froward and at the end Johnson running down the tunnel. 

Archived