IGNORED

Time Wasting

MelksRed

I believe we should lobby the FA to introduce the rule that if a player goes down and stays down they have to leave the field for treatment then sit out for 4 mins (in less serious cases) prior to returning to the pitch as a consequence.

Equally Referees need to actually book players when they kick the ball away (Cardiff Keeper launched it into the crowd when his player went down etc.)

This would stop the antics

Just now, MelksRed said:

I believe we should lobby the FA to introduce the rule that if a player goes down and stays down they have to leave the field for treatment then sit out for 4 mins (in less serious cases) prior to returning to the pitch as a consequence.

Equally Referees need to actually book players when they kick the ball away (Cardiff Keeper launched it into the crowd when his player went down etc.)

Absolutely. Nobody wants a team penalised because of a genuine Injury, and I absolutely get that the ref has to stop the game when their appears to be serious injury but Cardiff were abusing the ref's goodwill and that cannot be okay.

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Think we might be in trouble with the keeper rule as Failing would get a card for each of his goal kicks on top of the time he wastes taking them... 

Archived