IGNORED

If Dogging is your thing......

Super

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Wasn't he just doing some "research", or some other ludicrous excuse?

Badger watching he claimed, that was after denying having been there, apparently the Scum had a reporter on hand and have pictures which have never been published.  Hence ever since, Badger watching has become a dubious activity to claim to be keen on!!

3 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Badger watching he claimed, that was after denying having been there, apparently the Scum had a reporter on hand and have pictures which have never been published.  Hence ever since, Badger watching has become a dubious activity to claim to be keen on!!

What about stoat observation?

4 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Hello big boy....show me your badger......

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 20:51, Red Right Hand said:

My missus manages a café in the car park of a local reservoir and they always have an `interesting` Sunday morning picking up the detritus from the previous evening`s exertions (with rubber gloves and one of those picky-up stick things I hasten to add).:blink:

I understand cos dog poo can be very messy

Archived