IGNORED

John Sheridan

!james

2 hours ago, Libertine1 said:

Does that make it acceptable?

Given that it's his livelihood and his family's future depend on results which could go against him based on poor performances and decisions by officials, it makes it understandable.

Is it acceptable for fans to swear at officials? Against Cardiff I heard one bloke call the linesman every name under the sun!

4 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Utter rubbish. I've had full responsibility for a blue chip telecoms company's call centre software when the whole thing has gone tits up and the CEO has been breathing down my neck and the media are already on to it. 

I'd wager that's more pressure. 

So you had thousands of people shouting at you did you and local press , radio phone ins social media picking the bones out of everything you do , utter crap. As I said you cannot relate football to a normal job.,

Wow - the Notts County chairman has confirmed tonight that Sheridan was sacked because of those comments (detailed above) to a match official, saying that they are a community club who want nothing to do with abuse like that.

That's a brave stance in an emotional profession....managers would be sacked every week if every club's chairman agreed with the Notts County one....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wow - the Notts County chairman has confirmed tonight that Sheridan was sacked because of those comments (detailed above) to a match official, saying that they are a community club who want nothing to do with abuse like that.

That's a brave stance in an emotional profession....manager's would be sacked every week if every club's chairman agreed with the Notts County one....

Tinpot club

On 21/01/2017 at 16:05, steviestevieneville said:

So you had thousands of people shouting at you did you and local press , radio phone ins social media picking the bones out of everything you do , utter crap. As I said you cannot relate football to a normal job.,

Calm down dear. 

Whatever the stress of the job you should be up to it. Or ship out, because you ain't up to it. That's the bottom line. 

Theresa May doesn't use f's and c's to voters and she's under significantly more pressure, according to your formula. 

No excuse. 

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That's a brave stance in an emotional profession....managers would be sacked every week if every club's chairman agreed with the Notts County one....

I'm sure it was in no way linked to their appalling league position and recent form.

Archived