IGNORED

The Official Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Hello...not happy of course for what happened. I really thought that somehow your team will manage some good results, probably under the feeling of new signins, but now i really do not know what to think..is that the players do not have confidence, or do not want to give their maximum or simply bad luck, i do not know because i do not watch games, but based on what i can read here i can say two things: one is that these players didn't forget to play this game,  as they were good sometimes. Second: maybe some kind of positive shock is needed to happen. And  usually that is a new coach, this kind of run many managers europewide will not survive. Do not want to say that he is only to blame and that he is not quality but something is wrong, this is too much already, and something has to change...and usually first target is  manager. Also players need to be aware of their part in this and it will be fair also somehow to punish them with the money deduction (and give them bonus when success). Some kind of shock is needed imo...what i have learned in life is that money deduction is the best motivating thing ever happened.- when is neccesary and last option, but IS the option. I mean you all of course know better than me what is going on, but something have to be changed on time not to late. What ever you do now, i wish you a luck no matter will Djuric progress or not. Better if do,  of course. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Griffin said:

L L L L L L L L L W L L L

I think it is more reasonable to take the sequence from the Cardiff away game; for me this is when the confidence sapped right out of the City players' bodies so we should be looking at this and, lets be fair, there is an extra win and a draw in there for our Lee..

L L W L D L L L L L L L L L W L L L

PLAYED 18, WON 2, DRAWN 1, LOST 15

HORROR MOVIE STUFF.

HOW CAN HE STILL BE IN A JOB.

8 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The players don't want to play for him, I have said this for weeks now. They want him out and the only way they know how to do this is to lose.  I don't agree that players should do this, but I am sure this is what is happening.

Whether they do or not the confidence has gone; same thing.

8 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

Looked at the clip pf the goal. I thought that way of flipping the ball up at a free kick for a volley had been banned years ago??

Only if the opposition players complain to the ref.. arhhh Talinn might be right then.

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

How do you know this ?

To be fair Holden has not exactly helped matters though has he Major?

12 hours ago, havanatopia said:

I think it is more reasonable to take the sequence from the Cardiff away game; for me this is when the confidence sapped right out of the City players' bodies so we should be looking at this and, lets be fair, there is an extra win and a draw in there for our Lee..

L L W L D L L L L L L L L L W L L L

PLAYED 18, WON 2, DRAWN 1, LOST 15

HORROR MOVIE STUFF.

HOW CAN HE STILL BE IN A JOB.

Whether they do or not the confidence has gone; same thing.

Only if the opposition players complain to the ref.. arhhh Talinn might be right then.

To be fair Holden has not exactly helped matters though has he Major?

Maybe it would be worse without Holden  :shocking::death: