IGNORED

LJ poll

Dynamite Red

LJ in or out poll  

723 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I've been firmly in the in camp but today I think I've moved into the not sure camp.

I think in time he could turn it around and make us successful but think now we've broken the record the time may be up.

Problem is none if the alternatives inspire me.

If take bozo the chimp from Bristol zoo. He's got more of a clue than the current clown. Should have gone at the start of the month and given a new manager some clout.

1 minute ago, cityironman said:

Once you lose the supporters who, of course, are the life blood of the club then its game over i'm afraid!

Also the board of Bristol Sport need to take a long hard look at themselves because, once again, they have managed to make themselves look totally incompetent

Almost. If he won the next 8 games it wouldn't matter too much what us fans say now. But that ain't gonna happen. 

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I've been firmly in the in camp but today I think I've moved into the not sure camp.

I think in time he could turn it around and make us successful but think now we've broken the record the time may be up.

Problem is none if the alternatives inspire me.

And you were so convinced by him

BTW What the hell does breaking the record change - he's clueless and been demonstrating it for last 3 months 

if the record had been 12 defeats would you have been behind him for another 4 ???

Jeeeez

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

And you were so convinced by him

BTW What the hell does breaking the record change - he's clueless and been demonstrating it for last 3 months 

if the record had been 12 defeats would you have been behind him for another 4 ???

Jeeeez

I still am behind him whilst he is still our manager.

A defeat is a defeat but today we lost once again by the one goal and a moment of brilliance. Again we were ****** over by poor officials.

But there can be no excuses, this game was 100% winnable and it's shocking we havnt won. At half time I thought it was a career changing decision to change formation and that it may prove to be.

Listen if it was my decision I'd Gamble and stick with him but weighing everything up, the amount of defeats, the stability of this club, the negitive atmosphere around the club then logic tells me it may be time to say goodbye but I'm not 100% convinced right now.

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

A defeat is a defeat but today we lost once again by the one goal and a moment of brilliance. Again we were ****** over by poor officials.

Listen if it was my decision I'd Gamble and stick with him but weighing everything up, the amount of defeats, the stability of this club, the negitive atmosphere around the club then logic tells me it may be time to say goodbye but I'm not 100% convinced right now.

Are you Serious ???

Really ?

Really ?

OMG

I try and respect others opinions but you are deluded , sorry

21 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

Really believed he could turn it around with the players he has signed this window, supported him and wanted him to succeed, up til now, time to go Lee, sorry it's not worked out

I'm not particularly sorry for LJ, he should have known he'd be out of his depth and stayed at Barnsley.

It's the long suffering City fans I feel sorry for.

14 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

No.  We ain't going down but the problems are elsewhere at the club. 

Sort of right.

The board haven't got a clue, Ashton hasn't got a clue and - what else would you expect - they have appointed a manager that hasn't got a clue.

They stumbled across a good one and ****** it right up.

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Rob, sorry but the squad of players we have we should be midtable . I've stuck by Lee but something is wrong and it's not elsewhere . It's time for him to go.

So the question is are we continually making bad managerial appointments or are we making good managers into poor managers?  Either way it shows up problems elsewhere at the club.

1 minute ago, NickJ said:

Sort of right.

The board haven't got a clue, Ashton hasn't got a clue and - what else would you expect - they have appointed a manager that hasn't got a clue.

They stumbled across a good one and ****** it right up.

Agreed.  LJ is a symptom. Nothe the cause. Sacking him won't fix it, same as signing the foreign legion in January won't. 

12 minutes ago, cityironman said:

Once you lose the supporters who, of course, are the life blood of the club then its game over i'm afraid!

Also the board of Bristol Sport need to take a long hard look at themselves because, once again, they have managed to make themselves look totally incompetent

Agree with most of what you say but Bristol sport has nothing to do with the inner workings of BCFC . Bristol sport are just a management/ promotions company for the ground, ticketing,corporate etc. 

I don't get why people get confused by it. 

4 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

So the question is are we continually making bad managerial appointments or are we making good managers into poor managers?  Either way it shows up problems elsewhere at the club.

Yes I agree we've made some bad decisions manager wise. To be honest MA said LJ was his appointment but I don't believe that for a second .  

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

But there can be no excuses, this game was 100% winnable and it's shocking we havnt won. At half time I thought it was a career changing decision to change formation and that it may prove to be.

Sack him.... forest were poor. We were worse. Time to go LJ.

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

The bit you highlighted are all facts.

Lost by one goal.

A individual moment of brilliance. 

Poor officials.

And we are unlucky that it just happens every week eh .....

And the players are playing for him ....eh

and he shows lots of signs that he's got the slightest clue what to do ..,,

:laugh:

And it's your opinion of officials not a fact BTW

A very relevant FACT is 7 points from 48

Archived