IGNORED

JOHNSON OUT BANNER

OhhhhhhFAMMYFAMMY

2 hours ago, Oops said:

You want Johnson out, I want people like you out.

I agree with you Oops, it's horrible.

While I want LJ to go, I have never met him and am sure he's a nice bloke. Using personal stuff is bang out of order.

As I said earlier,it's not my banner, I've just shared it after seeing it on social media.

This is why I hardly post on here! I don't know why I bother even reading.

What an over reaction, apparently everyone finding it embarrassing that somebody who clearly is passionate enough about the club taking real action, rather than just sitting around moaning on forums, doing nothing that is going to be heard! 

I commend the person who did this for having the b***** to get across how 99% of us feel.

So what if he has added a little personal insult! Lee Johnson is a privileged person, a millionaire... I'm sure he won't give a f*** when his bank account is bursting in a cosy new job. But us fans have to endure the rebuilding long after.

Embarrassed about a few banners?

Christ, it's a good job you don't support these Italian clubs where the managers get death threats and the ultras storm the training grounds... but hey poor little Lee got called a midget.

Johnson out!!

1 minute ago, BcFcOneLove said:

What an over reaction, apparently everyone finding it embarrassing that somebody who clearly is passionate enough about the club taking real action, rather than just sitting around moaning on forums, doing nothing that is going to be heard! 

I commend the person who did this for having the b***** to get across how 99% of us feel.

So what if he has added a little personal insult! Lee Johnson is a privileged person, a millionaire... I'm sure he won't give a f*** when his bank account is bursting in a cosy new job. But us fans have to endure the rebuilding long after.

Christ, it's a good job you don't support these Italian clubs where the managers get death threats and the ultras storm the training grounds... but hey poor little Lee got called a midget.

Johnson out!!

I agree... the midget thing is low though, Johnson out would have been enough just maybe a few more :yawn:

5 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

Johnson out!!

Well it's ...............an opinion

So what does the personal insult bit actually achieve ?

I guess he should count himself fortunate that he doesn't have his car petrol bombed or death threats - I guess that would be a bit OTT eh ?

1 minute ago, Dolman Block B said:

Out of interest I wonder how the players will react to this at training tomorrow?

For all the clubs problems at this moment in time perhaps the players will shed some element of guilt for what is happening?

Very sad days I'm afraid 

Sad days?? Don't make me laugh it's football ffs...

6 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

Johnson out!!

99% of the fans, asked them all did you?

9 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

Johnson out!!

Glad you dont post much if this is the crap you come out with.

14 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Out of interest I wonder how the players will react to this at training tomorrow?

For all the clubs problems at this moment in time perhaps the players will shed some element of guilt for what is happening?

Very sad days I'm afraid 

My thoughts exactly 

12 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

Johnson out!!

Some sympathy here. I think this forum is used as some type of gauge but banners are much more real. Yes the midget thing is unnecessary but sometimes you can get carried away and to be frank it does emphasize to the extent he has lost support with some. 99% is your number but overwhelming is how I see it and it's time. The LJ experiment was worth a go but it's just time to move on. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Depends whether an appalling run of form and the risk of relegation makes you feel sad. 

Does me!

3 hours ago, Robin 101 said:

This is a mans job at the end of the day.

Hes failed to perform and imo should be relieved of his duties however have a bit of respect

Can you imagine coming to work and seeing personal insults scrawled across the wall.

Whoever did that second banner should be ashamed and should grow up a bit

The irony!!!!

Archived