IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Sheffield Wednesday Match Day Thread

Just got back frustrating game again sloppy play by us leading to both of Wednesday goals, the defensive is a shambles really but tonight there was little protection by the midfield personally I struggled to see want brownhill brings to the team and how he effects the team at the moment would like to see O'Neil sat beside hegeler. 

Ok the win on sat is so important, even a draw as we know aint worth a wank

But I can't see now anyway Johnson is going, even a 1/0 loss to Rotherham.

So as much as I or anybody thinks Johnson has run his coarse it's not going to happen.

Landsdown is going to stick by his man, so we now have to look at the posatives (excuse my spelling)

If we can turn Rotherham over sat it's possible with renewed confidence that points are possible from this horrific looking run of away games.

Anyway were going to have to make a choice back the side to the hilt or give up the ghost.

Because whatever wed think of his crazey formations or selections he's going to be here to the bitter end.

So that's it if you believe the same as me what different choice as fans do we have?

urrrreeedddssss!!!

Really want to see that Hegler effort again because to me it looked like  5 yard tap in, instead he did the hokey pokey for 3 seconds and missed....  could have won that. Point is great, they battled, but still frustrating how little support Tammy had even with 5 midfield players... so slow to break, but hey... as I said point, that's the main thing - onwards and upwards

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Reading one up @ Birmingham, not looking good for Zola....no wins in 10...

Players clearly still upset that Rowett left and finding it hard to play for a new boss and a new system. Unprofessional one might add. Similar shenanigans at City of course.

Well, thats two matches I predicted correctly, unlike me. I hope my prediction of a hammering on Saturday is well and truly wrong and Taylor combines with Tammy to find a winner against a poor Rotherham but are they any worse than us?

11 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

it has to be.....we need a large gap between us and bottom 3

There is a gap between us and those above us , we are in a group of five clubs who are beginning to be cut adrift .

There are one or two clubs in free fall like Ipswich and Birmingham who could join this group but don't need too many points to get to 50 .

Make no mistake we are in a relegation battle and need to get those seven wins in the next three or four matches ...

9 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Players clearly still upset that Rowett left and finding it hard to play for a new boss and a new system. Unprofessional one might add. Similar shenanigans at City of course.

Well, thats two matches I predicted correctly, unlike me. I hope my prediction of a hammering on Saturday is well and truly wrong and Taylor combines with Tammy to find a winner against a poor Rotherham but are they any worse than us?

Why would our players care what goes on at Birmingham ( Cotterill excepted ! ) 

36 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

There is a gap between us and those above us , we are in a group of five clubs who are beginning to be cut adrift .

There are one or two clubs in free fall like Ipswich and Birmingham who could join this group but don't need too many points to get to 50 .

Make no mistake we are in a relegation battle and need to get those seven wins in the next three or four matches ...

Not sure any team could get 7 wins in 3 or 4 matches! 

16 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Thank you Gary Owers for the brilliant summarising on RB tonight, thoughtful, intelligent, honest and knowledgeable, enjoyed every second.

I totally agree, it was a breath of fresh air to hear someone summarising who understands the game, will make a good Football League manager one day. Perhaps he should be advising LJ, we may even get out of this relegation battle quicker.

• Like 1