IGNORED

Us too

nickolas

26 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Disagree, our problem is concede and we cave in,

lack of confidence is the problem 

Quite, or we score and then try to hold on. I remember doing the same with O'Driscoll and under SC in the end. Sitting back and inviting pressure, IMO, is never fruitful. We have to attack the space.  

Lawrensen's the biggest dinosaur in football...I don't know how he still gets asked to be a pundit. He's so far removed from the modern game.

As for passing sideways...that's all he and Hanson did for Liverpool back in the day.

He knows there's a reason for it...he's just being a dick.

Plus while I'm at it...shave your head, you're making Gerry Francis look acceptable with that barnet. :facepalm:

Probably scared people won't recognise him. What is it with footballers and hair.

6 minutes ago, spudski said:

Lawrensen's the biggest dinosaur in football...I don't know how he still gets asked to be a pundit. He's so far removed from the modern game.

As for passing sideways...that's all he and Hanson did for Liverpool back in the day.

Plus while I'm at it...shave your head, you're making Gerry Francis look acceptable with that barnet. :facepalm:

Probably scared people won't recognise him. What is it with footballers and hair.

I like the way you say "he's just being a dick." That sums him up for me. Ive never liked the bloke, He's one of those people who think he's funny. Can anyone remember when he used to be on HTV West with Roger Malone?

17 minutes ago, spudski said:

Hansen nowadays would be worth 80 million mate,passed sideways and forwards but could also do the most important thing,bloody defend

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Hansen nowadays would be worth 80 million mate,passed sideways and forwards but could also do the most important thing,bloody defend

I don't mind Hansen tbh...it's Lawrenson I can't stand. Those pundits are on 15-20K a programme...how can that be for talking such drivel. Hansen used to be on 50K for each programme of MoTD.

20 minutes ago, shelts said:

I love Mark. Brill player. Great manager. Knowledgable pundit. Irish so loves the crack 

An Irish grandfather but born and brought up in Lancashire, so his favourite 'craic' is probably a hot pot washed down with a couple of pints of Boddingtons.

Archived