IGNORED

The Official Derby County v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

You're right, a draw away against one of the form teams in this division who are a few points away from the playoffs is a dreadful result.

Its  not the draw that is depressing. You are right.It is a good point against an in form team but if you throw away a 3-0 lead when you are running them ragged and they have already made 2 substitutions in the first half, that would suggest something is very wrong. It was quoted on here that Derby looked tired following their cup match, then it was quoted that the manager had made to many changes, but I have to say that the wally with the brolly has got a better idea than the wally leading this team. 

• Like 2

Bad result. Does nothing for confidence. Will be interesting to see if the penalty was legitimate. Could have been worse, a point is a point. Johnson probably won't go, we still need to solve our confidence issue and game management. 

I feel like that's a fair, unbiased statement. Going to leave the forum for today though, see you later.

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Well a point before the game would have been great. A point after being 3 nil up is astonishing. No one loses a lead of 3 goals , away from home. You close up shop, you take the game . I am pleased with a point, but I do feel we need urgently a change of coach. He is miles off the required level, and SL has given him a lifeline by signing 19 players. Time to change asap 

Well Alex Ferguson did, twice in one match.

Edited by JamesBCFC
6 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

But ultimately can't influence every decision they make.

I think our capitulation in games has to lie at the feet of the manager.  Players have poor games and make mistakes, of course they do!   

The question is why, and it's been more than one game.  

If you can't see that something is wrong at a level above the players on the field then I can't really debate with you.