IGNORED

Best first name ever?

Dr Balls

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

See that the scorer of Fulham's winner against Wigan yesterday (thanks!) was Neeskens Cabano.

That could only be beaten if he had a brother called Cruyff!

I might be having a moment but I don't get it? :blink:

As for others, I used to know a Chris Peacock. That always got a few laughs.

6 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

See that the scorer of Fulham's winner against Wigan yesterday (thanks!) was Neeskens Cabano.

That could only be beaten if he had a brother called Cruyff!

Speaking of football namesakes, it's often said that Dennis Bergkamp was named by his parents in honour of Denis Law. What's less well known though, is that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was actually named after Mr La-De-Da Gunner Graham from 'It Aint Half Hot Mum'. FACT*

*well, according to Frank Skinner anyway.

1 hour ago, City Rocker said:

Speaking of football namesakes, it's often said that Dennis Bergkamp was named by his parents in honour of Denis Law. What's less well known though, is that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was actually named after Mr La-De-Da Gunner Graham from 'It Aint Half Hot Mum'. FACT*

*well, according to Frank Skinner anyway.

You is a bunch of poofs!

8 minutes ago, Bianconeri said:

Chris Morris's alter ego on RB back in the 80s was a DJ called Wayne Carr.

Those were the days! The stuff he used to get away with was unreal - I can only assume the bosses at RB were so dim that they didn`t realise what he was actually saying!

An absolute must listen on a Saturday morning, real edge of the seat radio.:blink:

24 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Those were the days! The stuff he used to get away with was unreal - I can only assume the bosses at RB were so dim that they didn`t realise what he was actually saying!

An absolute must listen on a Saturday morning, real edge of the seat radio.:blink:

No Known Cure.

I'll bet there are no tapes.

Archived