IGNORED

Beamback attendance

DavidNoble

10 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

How many people are expected at the sports bar and grill tomorrow. 

I really wanna go but have a feeling it'll be rammed full by 7.30 - it doesn't take much to fill it up. 

Expect it will be busy . But for me the more the merrier. Few ciders watching the city . Can't wait. Get yourself down there 

10 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

How many people are expected at the sports bar and grill tomorrow. 

I really wanna go but have a feeling it'll be rammed full by 7.30 - it doesn't take much to fill it up. 

I can already picture the 2 hour tussle, fight to get to the bar for a pint...... :bruce_h4h:

11 minutes ago, BCFC Josh said:

Does anybody know whether or not beambacks are only shown on the main screen in the sports bar or on the smaller screens as well?

Previous ones have been on all the screens. That does lead to a sound delay for the picture on some screens, which is quite amusing! 

I've decided to give this a miss, the sports bar is just far too crammed to make it an enjoyable experience. 

Standing up for the entire game with no where to rest a drink and long queues to get a drink and a fight to get though to the toilet just doesn't appeal to me.

It's a great facility but just wish it was managed better and was bigger.

Should have just shown it on the SS big screen and opened up some of the bars underneath. 

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I've decided to give this a miss, the sports bar is just far too crammed to make it an enjoyable experience. 

Standing up for the entire game with no where to rest a drink and long queues to get a drink and a fight to get though to the toilet just doesn't appeal to me.

It's a great facility but just wish it was managed better and was bigger.

Should have just shown it on the SS big screen and opened up some of the bars underneath. 

This. Just open the Dolman with the bars underneath it open and watch in a seat. Can't be much different to the sports bar. 

And surely you can have a pint in the stand if you are watching a beamback?

50 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Would be useful if someone from the club, @AdamB ?, could explain if there are any overflow arrangements if too many of us turn up.

There wasn't overflow needed for Brentford or QPR beamback'a last season, so I can't see there being need for it tonight, especially being Valentine's Day and all. 

5 minutes ago, AdamB said:

We have Sports Bar & Grill open, Lansdown Restaurant upgrade open and potential for Heineken Lounge too. We have no concerns over capacities.

Regards,
Adam

Hi,

When is a decision being made regarding opening the Heineken Lounge ?

Would like to come down but for health reasons need a seat.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Kingcider said:

Hi,

When is a decision being made regarding opening the Heineken Lounge ?

Would like to come down but for health reasons need a seat.

Thanks

It wouldn't be until the night but if you explain your situation to the staff they will assist on arrival. 

Regards 

Adam 

Archived