IGNORED

Warnock

MC RISK77

If only....

does anyone on here still rather hand their season tickets back than have a proven manager at this level in charge....just because he is not a nice man.

i would love a nasty ****** in charge with nasty winners playing for us.

we would not be in this position if warnock was in charge anyone who says differently then I'm sorry football is not for you.

You wouldn't see me at the Gate with him in charge.

Wretched antics like we witnessed against Rotherham at Home last season.

He tried it on with LJ's Dad too so I'd rather play football in the right spirit frankly playing Teams off the park.

Like we did at a Derby albeit for an ultimate disappointing result but that's how the game should be played well for me anyway.

4 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

He tried it on with LJ's Dad too so I'd rather play football in the right spirit frankly playing Teams off the park.

Like we did at a Derby albeit for an ultimate disappointing result but that's how the game should be played well for me anyway.

Soft

Warnock always does a great job with Championship sides. Rescued teams twice in successive seasons too.

Think he's appears a decent bloke and often complementary about us. Yes he encourages his teams to adopt gamesmanship but it's effective and we could do with a bit of that at times.

Would have loved it if SL brought him in but think that's very unlikely now as NW more a short term fix these days and doubt he'll work many more years. 

10 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

If only....

does anyone on here still rather hand their season tickets back than have a proven manager at this level in charge....just because he is not a nice man.

we would not be in this position if warnock was in charge anyone who says differently then I'm sorry football is not for you.

This makes me vomit. Never want that nob head at my club regardless of the situation.

9 minutes ago, Derek from Nailsea said:

His team scored 4 at derby

The ill-informed sages on here who constantly abuse Warnock, and hilariously call him Colin, don't know anything about football management. He's fooled them all with his perfectly rehearsed media persona which constantly deflects attention away from his players, and he continues to succeed, again and again. No one has more promotions on their CV than Neil Warnock...

14 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

If only....

I actually don't disagree with your footballing argument and I would be happy for the club, but I wouldn't go down as I really dislike the man on a personal level.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The ill-informed sages on here who constantly abuse Warnock, and hilariously call him Colin, don't know anything about football management. He's fooled them all with his perfectly rehearsed media persona which constantly deflects attention away from his players, and he continues to succeed, again and again. No one has more promotions on their CV than Neil Warnock...

Its not really about his results. Its more the fact that he is a massive nob head and I don't want to be associated with him.

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Totally agree....took Notts county, Sheffield Utd an qpr up from this league...as well as saving various teams

2 minutes ago, Red white and red said:

Prefer Johnson?

You prefer to drink sick as opposed to swamp water....  er no how about I have the orange juice just over here...

Why do people always make up these dumb arbitary  1 or 2 when there are other numbers.

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Yes, let's be nice prigs....in L1.

2 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

Its not really about the his results. Its more the fact that he is a massive nob head and I don't want to be associated with him.

You sad man...you would rather be struggling likely in league one than have a winner in charge

It'll never happen, it's SL's money and he spends, either himself or through his puppets.

As long as SL's here we'll never have anyone like Warnock.

Think about all the money that has been spent on players (transfers and wages) and it's got us no where but there has only been one constant. SL, the man at the tp, just think about that.

Archived