IGNORED

Giefer

Mr Hankey

14 minutes ago, hodge said:

Todays, one where the defence infroe hit the top nt of him were totally asleep to a quick free kick and a horrid deflection off Flint, doesn't seem like he can really be blamed for either of those.

Did he hit the top corner like for his first (own) goal against Rotherham? If so another claimer for goal of the year as no one will vote Freeman. Flint is a L1 donkey. 

10 hours ago, redapple said:

City fans always looking for a scapegoat. Someone to blame. Now we've got a new one for no reason other than he's the Goalkeeper. At least be rational in your criticism and keep your testosterone under control. 

Not looking for a scapegoat, all i pointed out is he seems to of done nothing apart from concede goals, just wondering if people can see something different to me........in fact i was looking for constructive criticism, extremely rational if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Honiton Tony said:

So how many keepers have we used this season and they are all crap :facepalm:

I wouldnt class Fielding as crap, i would rather him in the team over Giefer, this is the point im trying to make, can anyone actually see anything better in Giefer as to Fielding? It's not meant to be a slagging off thread.

Lucic wasn't given much of a chance.

The only shit one is ROD and he was/still is god awful, but cus he punches the air and points at the badge every now and then, he must be a hero.

2 minutes ago, Honiton Tony said:

Sounds like a slagging of to me

Well then you must be a very sensitive soul unfortunately.

First line even states "may not be the crux of problem" which is why i asked for answers to see if people have watched the game different to me, i have missed a few games lately due to being away and have only seen him twice.......one game he conceded twice and the other he kept a clean sheet but looked an accident waiting to happen so others may have a different opinion......for the record i would rather a certain centre back dropped before him.

2 minutes ago, Honiton Tony said:

Did you watch the Reading game ?

Yes i did, he certainly had a bad game,  even though he should of perhaps could of done better, he wasnt helped by every single one of his team mates dropping deep the whole second half and inviting long range shots as they werent pressing their men however.

54 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

I wouldnt class Fielding as crap, i would rather him in the team over Giefer, this is the point im trying to make, can anyone actually see anything better in Giefer as to Fielding? It's not meant to be a slagging off thread.

Lucic wasn't given much of a chance.

The only shit one is ROD and he was/still is god awful, but cus he punches the air and points at the badge every now and then, he must be a hero.

Yes giefer is far superior to ff....now that he has settled in very obvious imo.

Archived