IGNORED

Flint

TV Tom

Love the bloke. Appears to have the characteristics of a club 'legend'. Yet something isn't right. Or at least not right at this level. 

I too think a change is necessary here. Likely impact on his confidence yet I don't think Magnusson can do much worse. 

Circa 6/7m currently not in the squad. Astounding. One of those a decent centre half. 

26 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

What has flint done to be dropped? Saves us from conceding many more than we do I reckon. Not sure what he did wrong on the goals last night. Looked like Wright was pushed over for the first, which I think shouldn't have been allowed to have been taken quickly as the ref had his back to the game and chatting to a Leeds player. It should not have been a free kick apparently too, so you add all that up and you have 3 terrible refereeing errors for one goal. Cant blame anyone for that one other than the ref. Second one not sure how flint can be blamed for unfortunate deflection. Dont think it was flints fault for any goals on Saturday either. Just because we concede goals with him in our defence does not mean we will concede less without him.

How do we know that?

I know our RB & LB woes don't help either but all the goals we concede and all the defenders, keepers, midfielders we changed recently there's one constant and surely by the process of elimination this becomes clear its a problem.....He seems to scream and shout at others about crosses coming in but its his job to get on the end of them (bents first goal on sat?!). For his sake as much as the teams I think he needs to be taken out of the team, don't for one min think its gonna happen as everyone will be jumping up and down about what a poor decision it would be and LJ would never have the balls to drop him (again possibly the problem)

Don't get me wrong on our title winning season (which now seems a very distance memory) he was immense in league 1, my son still has a picture of him on his wall lifting the title. but this is not a reason for keeping a player in the team they cannot keep getting picked on past glory's!

17 hours ago, harrys said:

Needs a rest, swap him for the Swede next game, he's been involved in to many "unfortunate" goals this season 

Agree with this I don't he has suddenly lost his championship quality but we have 3 quality cbs,  a rest could do him some good and remind the team no one has a guaranteed starting spot.

I think the  Mags and Bailey Wright pairing deserves a chance,  Mags hasn't didn't do  a great deal wrong to get dropped  but I think Bailey brings in well needed championship experience and is vocal.  

Worst case scenario we concede a few more them ususal and we bring back Flint back hungrier then ever to the fold.  

Archived