IGNORED

Fun camps

Bob Thompson

Let's go back to 1982 We managed to reach the bottom of the league . we progressed slowly, never getting crowds over 20.000. Never really having the wherewithal to buy enough decent players Along comes Mr Lansdown. We get a decent training ground but we still have to take chances on kids and 'senior'. Thanks to Mr Lansdown we now have a new stadium. We still have to rely on loans senior pros and kids. Lansdown Johnson and the board have a plan to change the culture and put us on a firm footing. The young team are shrugging due to loss of confidence I for one wish them and their Head  coach all the best. Some of the tweets about their position are intolerable from so called fans.I've signed up to Johnson and Lansdown always believe!

In an ideal world I'd like someone that put in a small investment and reaped great rewards. Realistically, a fair investment for fair rewards. Reality, we have someone that's put in a huge investment with minimal rewards. 

Its all about context really and what you want as a fan to keep you content. Personally I think we're punching way below are weight, all things considering. I have no problems with people moaning due to this. That's pretty rational isn't it?

Fun camps(don't know where the previous bit came from) After weeks of banners. Bad mouthing employees of BCFC due to their present issues. Isn't it great to see kids of all ages having a great time with their heroes. I have no connection with the club or any kids involved but having been so depressed with some of the bad mouthing its great to see something positive  happening!

Archived