IGNORED

Anyone else?

nickolas

.......fed up with Sky's latest ad for Monday night football?

'two of the games biggest clubs' meet at St James Park. Talk about big it up. Both are in the Championship, Villa have spent something north of £60m and are doing shite!

fair enough they may be big clubs but dont big it up like its a top premier league game ffs!

39 minutes ago, nickolas said:

.......fed up with Sky's latest ad for Monday night football?

'two of the games biggest clubs' meet at St James Park. Talk about big it up. Both are in the Championship, Villa have spent something north of £60m and are doing shite!

fair enough they may be big clubs but dont big it up like its a top premier league game ffs!

Sky big up every match they're planning to show. It's called advertising.

Accept it or press the channel button on the remote.

Would you be happier with:

"This Monday night.  Two clubs that have flattered to deceive for years and who both should be walking this league meet at St James Park.  Villa are in awful form and Newcastle have been stuttering of late too.  It's probably going to be shit and Sutton v Arsenal is a much better tie but if you can be bothered, why not join us? ONLY ON SKY SPORTS."

35 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Would you be happier with:

"This Monday night.  Two clubs that have flattered to deceive for years and who both should be walking this league meet at St James Park.  Villa are in awful form and Newcastle have been stuttering of late too.  It's probably going to be shit and Sutton v Arsenal is a much better tie but if you can be bothered, why not join us? ONLY ON SKY SPORTS."

Happily I don't have Sky, so I am spared the vast majority of its adverts. That said if I had to watch a Sky Sports advert, at least yours would remind me why I shouldn't rush out to get it, when the FA Cup option on the BBC sounds far more interesting.

Remember more doesn't mean better, and as per much in life, so as in live football, quantity doesn't necessarily equate with quality. 

Archived