IGNORED

Tin Plavotic

Dastardly and Muttley

On 20/02/2017 at 20:59, ColeCiderRed said:

Yes, until he comes back and our club turns him into a pile of w*nk.... Probably will get some stick for that. But, we do have a habit of turning promising players into rubbish. :shutup: I'll get me tin hat.

......like Joe Bryan, Bobby Reid and Lloyd Kelly, all of whom went out on loan and when returning to AG turned in to a pile of w*nk?

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Signed for Floridsdorfer AC (who?) on 26th September apparently.

Was this ever announced? Had a promising loan spell at Cheltenham then never really heard about him again. 

Floridsdorfer are in Austrian First Division, despite having a capacity of just 3000. They are from the north suburbs of Vienna. Marko Arnautovic started his career with them.

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

Signed for Floridsdorfer AC (who?) on 26th September apparently.

Was this ever announced? Had a promising loan spell at Cheltenham then never really heard about him again. 

Not announced as far as I know, I wonder if he got homesick or needed to go back to Austria for some reason?

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Is this a loan or has he actually left us permanently?

12 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Not announced as far as I know, I wonder if he got homesick or needed to go back to Austria for some reason?

Looks permanent - don't remember seeing anything about this at the time!

14 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

Will do my best to translate

The Floridsdorfer Athletiksport-Club strengthens its position as 21-year-old central defender Tin Plavotic joins the club. The native from Vienna joins from Bristol City.

Tin Plavotic has already completed several training sessions with the fighting team of FAC Vienna and convinced the coaching team from the beginning.

The Viennese native with Croatian roots, who enjoyed his training at the Academy of Admira, moved to the U19 of Schalke 04 in the summer of 2015. In January 2017, the 1.97 meter tall defender made the jump from Gelsenkirchen to the U23 of Bristol City FC. Most recently Plavotic played for the English club FC Barnet.

"Due to his education and his size Tin is an excellent reinforcement for our team. His commitment will give our squad even more breadth and quality. I am also very pleased that we were able to bring Tin from the motherland of football to Floridsdorf," says FAC Manager Sport, Lukas Fischer, welcoming the newcomer from England. Tin Plavotic is looking forward to his commitment to the FAC with great anticipation: "I am looking forward to being back in Vienna. I have already seen in the training sessions so far that the team has a great individual quality and I am looking forward to being on the pitch soon".

Archived