IGNORED

Shocking

Red Army 75

Been listening to the fulham commentary on Radio London. Sam Parkin summarising saying that we look unbalanced, Matthews completely off the pace and that LJs constant tinkering meant that he could not see what we were trying to do......glad I missed it.

9 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Astonished at how bad you've been since that good run at the start of the season.

Without wanting to raise the whole PNE vs Bristol City debate again, still amazed Wright may this move in January given your league position. Very real of you going down now unless your owner takes action.

There is a very real risk of us going down if the owner takes action.

There is a guarantee of us going down if he doesn't.

11 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Astonished at how bad you've been since that good run at the start of the season.

Without wanting to raise the whole PNE vs Bristol City debate again, still amazed Wright may this move in January given your league position. Very real of you going down now unless your owner takes action.

Raise it: again and again. And again. We cut the cloth with an exceptional manager and spilled the beans and then some on some romantic fallacy. I fear this could be our biggest and deepest mistake. 

4 minutes ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Been listening to the fulham commentary on Radio London. Sam Parkin summarising saying that we look unbalanced, Matthews completely off the pace and that LJs constant tinkering meant that he could not see what we were trying to do......glad I missed it.

Well done to Mark Ashton for all the unfit and unready players he's signed for us this season

5 minutes ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Ex pros can't work out what he's doing, the players don't know what he's doing, 99% of us fans can't work out what he's doing. But don't worry, otib's super coaches will tell us we are all wrong and we don't understand the game plan!!!

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

Well done to Mark Ashton for all the unfit and unready players he's signed for us this season

There's no way on earth competent management could not guide that team to mid table safety.

Not calling you out @spudski but you told us from your position you can see LJ barking orders. After 20m - I started watching him as closely as the game. Not once did he lambast a lack of pressing or sloppy play. He turned his back and bemoaned rather than stand chest tall and shout. 

Like the LJ fans I would absolutely love him to do well, it'd be a fantastic story, I also think you can't keep blaming the manager and chopping and changing... unfortunately to stick with a manager as a board he needs to give you a tangible reason to take the flak and justify your determination. Lee has not delivered this season and tonight was just abominable. No-where to run, no-where to go, there is no justification for keeping him in role. Time up. 

5 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Ex pros can't work out what he's doing, the players don't know what he's doing, 99% of us fans can't work out what he's doing. But don't worry, otib's super coaches will tell us we are all wrong and we don't understand the game plan!!!

Sam Parkin also said that he had never seen a team so lacking in confidence and so fragile.....make of that what you will. Night folks

4 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

There is no game plan. Never has been. With either Lee Johnson or the club as a whole.

28 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Without wanting to raise the whole PNE vs Bristol City debate again, still amazed Wright made this move in January given your league position. Very real risk of you going down now unless your owner takes action.

Concentrate on your own club and **** OFF

14 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Thank God someone else! I thought it was just me!!

1 hour ago, pnefcok said:

Without wanting to raise the whole PNE vs Bristol City debate again, still amazed Wright made this move in January given your league position. Very real risk of you going down now unless your owner takes action.

£

Mark ashton doesn't have the ability to attract hungry team players, only footballers interested in the money. 

He needs to go along with LJ, or nothing will change

Archived