IGNORED

Happy Clappers

Gert Mare

Guys.....Have you seen enough yet? Admire all your positivity but most of the anti LJ brigade have seen the writing on the wall for a long long time. We don't all hate the club and want us to lose, we don't want our glass to be half empty, we want to be filled with joy when we win (if we win) but a lot of fans and some who have seen this all before at City can't let blind faith rule our heads. 

This has to end tomorrow (if it hasn't already). We need to unite to show the powers that be that enough is enough. We have been more than patient in the ground but we continue to be served up the same poor performances with the same mistakes.

There is no magic happening behind the scenes. This is football management at its absolute most pathetic. 

Woeful

Just now, Cheesleysmate said:

Guys.....Have you seen enough yet? Admire all your positivity but most of the anti LJ brigade have seen the writing on the wall for a long long time. We don't all hate the club and want us to lose, we don't want our glass to be half empty, we want to be filled with joy when we win (if we win) but a lot of fans and some who have seen this all before at City can't let blind faith rule our heads. 

This has to end tomorrow (if it hasn't already). We need to unite to show the powers that be that enough is enough. We have been more than patient in the ground but we continue to be served up the same poor performances with the same mistakes.

There is no magic happening behind the scenes. This is football management at its absolute most pathetic. 

Woeful

Agree but the players really let LJ down

1 minute ago, Flint says No said:

Agree but the players really let LJ down

Yes they have. They are all over the shop, but the buck stops with the man in charge. He is the manager and has to manage, sort it out but he can't seem to be able to stop the rot and therefore he cannot manage. What he should do is resign and admit that he is not up to the job. The longer he stays all he does is destroy any chance of us staying up and that is wrong. If they won't sack him he needs to do the honourable thing otherwise he will be completely loathed!

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Yes they have. They are all over the shop, but the buck stops with the man in charge. He is the manager and has to manage, sort it out but he can't seem to be able to stop the rot and therefore he cannot manage. What he should do is resign and admit that he is not up to the job. The longer he stays all he does is destroy any chance of us staying up and that is wrong. If they won't sack him he needs to do the honourable thing otherwise he will be completely loathed!

Sometimes it's just the dynamic gets to that stage.

Everyone gets afraid to make mistakes. They don't want to be the one in the firing line.

Only chance we have now is to change LJ. Frankly it is a shot to nothing right now.

2 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

I hate this. Why so divisive?

We've all had enough of losing. We all want Bristol City to win. Isn't that enough?

Being a Happy Clapper is not just about being supportive - it is about being deluded.

When something is so clearly wrong, you have to stand up for change.

Standing up for change - when it is needed is what is in the best interest of the club.

Managers come and go.

tfj

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Sometimes it's just the dynamic gets to that stage.

Everyone gets afraid to make mistakes. They don't want to be the one in the firing line.

Only chance we have now is to change LJ. Frankly it is a shot to nothing right now.

It's got to happen or we are as good as down anyway. 

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Being a Happy Clapper is not just about being supportive - it is about being deluded.

When something is so clearly wrong, you have to stand up for change.

Standing up for change - when it is needed is what is in the best interest of the club.

Managers come and go.

tfj

And fans do have every right to express their dissatisfaction as they pay good money and expect value, entertainment, a return on their investment!

Even big Sam admitted at Palace that the fans had every right to voice their frustrations.

There is whinging for the sake of whinging but then there is genuine frustration when fans can see their beloved club going down the khazi.

Our fans should be commended for their patience inside the ground, but that hasn't worked so it is now time to make a stand. 

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Why not crack on with supporting the club instead of trying to drown your sorrows by having a pop at other fans?

I'm sorry but I don't want to see my team go down without a fight. Trying to stay positive has had no effect at all. In fact, we are getting worse!

5 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Why not crack on with supporting the club instead of trying to drown your sorrows by having a pop at other fans?

Do you realise the hard working folk of Bristol pay 'actual' money to watch these games?

If nothing else - football is supposed to be entertaining.

Watching City now is like masochism. When you have slammed the door on your cock for over half a season, it's time to stop.

That's the difference between masochism and watching City.

Bollocks: I've tried to explain, and I am tired and going to bed.

Hurufffffff.

:mf_sleep:

tfj

1 minute ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Agreed. We looked every inch a relegation 'team'.

Id suggest tonight that we'd struggle to hold our own in the pissing Vanarama or whatever it's called these days. Thank god it wasn't us playing Lincoln or Sutton at the weekend.  We'd have been hammered. 

I really did want him to turn it around but he's completely lost the plot and fear that if he doesn't go now then any shred of credibility and respect he had will be lost completely.

Really hope this doesn't become a toxic forum full of people arguing about who was right all along or he should be given more time etc.

Hope we can all stay rational and grounded and have proper meaningful debate without people going too over the top.  Here's hoping :P

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Do you realise the hard working folk of Bristol pay 'actual' money to watch these games?

If nothing else - football is supposed to be entertaining.

Watching City now is like masochism. When you have slammed the door on your cock for over half a season, it's time to stop.

That's the difference between masochism and watching City.

Bollocks: I've tried to explain, and I am tired and going to bed.

Hurufffffff.

:mf_sleep:

tfj

I get that. But the thread is just having a pop at other fans.  There are already countless Johnson out threads.

Irrespective of your views on whether you want Johnson in or out, how does anyone get rid of the absolute dire mistakes we make? 

Tonights game was undoubtedly one of if not the worst performance this season but the 2nd goal, I mean it defies all logic. It worries me if Johnson does go that whoever comes in is left with the same Achilles heel. 

Just now, Rednwhiterob said:

But how does having a pop at other fans change this?

I don't think I was having a pop? My original post said that I admired the positivity and that even though there are many of us who are negative it is not because we want to be negative. Happy Clappers has been associated with those who want to support whatever is happening on the pitch. I was just asking if they still see any light at the end of the tunnel?

Archived