IGNORED

Points West

Gert Mare

2 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Spot on last nights game lasted 30 seconds. Showed the goals, quoted 1 win in 13 and that was it....No Johnson discussion, no comment about hundreds of angry fans, nothing. Cover up?

covering up what? the news of last night's match is nearly 24 hours old what do you expect them to do make it the main item!

11 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Spot on last nights game lasted 30 seconds. Showed the goals, quoted 1 win in 13 and that was it....No Johnson discussion, no comment about hundreds of angry fans, nothing. Cover up?

Cover up of what???

Just think about it........

The vast majority of people that watch Points West couldn't give a ferk about Bristol City or Bristol Rovers.

:dunno:

8 minutes ago, iamsober said:

you didn't answer the question

Covering up how toxic the atmosphere was last night, how fans stayed behind to make their feelings known. It was like they were told not to say anything controversial. Like I said. The news item was hurried through awkwardly.

1 minute ago, Redtucks said:

Cover up of what???

Just think about it........

The vast majority of people that watch Points West couldn't give a ferk about Bristol City or Bristol Rovers.

:dunno:

I couldn't give a ferk about some village fete with non West Country speaking privileged people in Priddy but I have to endure it as "News".

46 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Points West seems to cover everything ftom the Urals to the Atlantic, so I'm not surprised we only got 30 seconds. Remember local news?

Think the City bit on BBC was more like ten seconds and they did not actually show the second goal - cut it off early. Sports staff probably on a day off and would have been forced to work if something had been announced.

Think the awkwardness was more to do with the presenters not having a clue about the subject. 

Archived