IGNORED

The Official Newcastle United v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Funny old game!

Difficult to tell off the radio, but sounds like we have battled away, Newcastle have been poor, and we have taken advantage. Been given a goal the type of which we normally give away.

On the basis it is the hope that kills you, still convinced we will lose so anything else is a bonus. Newcastle surely have to do better second half, and would be very surprised if some of ours did not tire. Shown we can battle however, and given the away fans something to cheer.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, city1983 said:

Where's all the Johnson haters now.......

theres one right here. I want Johnson out.

under normal circumstances I'd be pacing up and down with nerves. But the 2nd half is all to predictable I'm not letting myself get excited.

Agree, this changes nothing. Always support City but LJ has proved disastrous this season and needs to go. If not we will be in trouble again next season.  We don't know for instance who gave pre match talk, who selected team, and who is talking in the dressing room now.  Suspect not LJ

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

HT was very important without conceding. 

Complacency needs to be thrown into the bin. Stay positive and look to score more. 

Quite-whatever we mustn't try and defend the lead,you know,that getting deeper and deeper and a standing off routine??

Keep hassling,closing down and look for the ball into the channels- they will have to press,especially last 25 so look to catch them..