IGNORED

The Official Newcastle United v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I'm glad I came all this way to see Wilbraham start up front on his own after not playing for 2 months as a 37 year old. I'm sure this team will try very hard but we are playing the best team in the league. 

Sounds like it would have been Djuric but for an injury

1 minute ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Where is Hordur?

On the bench

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

I don't think it's a bad side .

No it's not. People weren't happy with Wednesday, so LJ changes it up, but that just gives many a chance to have another go at him, before the games even started. 

God forbid they wait to see what happens first!! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 1891 B.C. Sweden said:

#NEWvBRC: Giefer, Vyner, Flint, Wright, Bryan, Cotterill, O'Neil, Reid, K.Smith, O'Dowda, Wilbraham. #BristolCity

subs: Fielding, Magnusson, Hegeler, Pack, Paterson, Tomlin, Taylor

I would NEVER have predicted that team. Initial reaction was wtf... but keep looking at it liking it more and more. 

10 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I'm glad I came all this way to see Wilbraham start up front on his own after not playing for 2 months as a 37 year old. I'm sure this team will try very hard but we are playing the best team in the league. 

Strangely had a funny feeling that Wilbraham would start after Wednesday's capitulation. Looks like LJ has set us up as 4-5-1, not on the basis of us winning but trying not to lose by too many.

We will see...

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Packed full of energy? 

Has he gone completely insane?

Spot on! Maybe I do have a few thoughts on today's line up after a quick reflection...

O'Neil is going to be ****** after 30 minutes! Wilbs will obviously try his best but is going to be pretty ineffective against them and will also be done for the day by about 65 minutes. Korey Smith is almost like an injury waiting to happen. 

I'm baffled by Lj's comments and then his selection! It's like he puts everyone's names into a hat and draws them out one by one at random.

Man alive.

• Like 3