IGNORED

Return of LJ Bingo

petehinton

"I thought we took the game to Villa right from the beginning, but we gave away the penalty and it knocked us out of our stride. I thought we looked more likely to score until they scored their first goal and then our young team lost their composure a bit. I think the lads were tired and a bit tight after the Newcastle game. We'll work on it in training. I still believe in myself to turn this around and the players need to regroup and get their focus back for a big game now against Burton at Ashton Gate. I thought our supporters were fantastic tonight and hopefully they will turn up in their thousands again on Saturday and get right behind the team"

6 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

"I thought we took the game to Villa right from the beginning, but we gave away the penalty and it knocked us out of our stride. I thought we looked more likely to score until they scored their first goal and then our young team lost their composure a bit. I think the lads were tired and a bit tight after the Newcastle game. We'll work on it in training. I still believe in myself to turn this around and the players need to regroup and get their focus back for a big game now against Burton at Ashton Gate. I thought our supporters were fantastic tonight and hopefully they will turn up in their thousands again on Saturday and get right behind the team"

Did he think they were fantastic when they booed him at the end?

Archived