IGNORED

Saturdays choice?

Ska Junkie

Saturday dilemma.  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

I wouldn't, if he managed to keep us up I'd want him gone still. Terrible record, hugely underachieved ie money spent, get someone better in that can do a good job.

Edit: Unless you mean reassessing as in manager too.

I did mean in manager too for avoidance of doubt! However if he wins 12 on the bounce from hereon (ok...) then I know how fickle things are - like it or not there would be a shift.

What you won't agree with is what I've said elsewhere - I think there is a decent coach in there somewhere. But I agree, absent something like the above, even if staying up, he's likely and rightly gone in the next couple of months

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I did mean in manager too for avoidance of doubt! However if he wins 12 on the bounce from hereon (ok...) then I know how fickle things are - like it or not there would be a shift.

What you won't agree with is what I've said elsewhere - I think there is a decent coach in there somewhere. But I agree, absent something like the above, even if staying up, he's likely and rightly gone in the next couple of months

If he stays were down simple as in my book, all the evidence baring an act of God points to him not turning this around, whatever stat you want to use,points gained,players used etc. The only evidence for him staying and us staying up is hope, is he Alan dicks reincarnated, is he the new Eddie Howe?

i hate watching city lose but if I knew he'd be gone if we lost Saturday I'd bite your hand off and gamble on pemberton, rowett or Bruce bleedin Forsyth to keep us up rather than a man who speaks like he's reading from George orwells 1984.

I understand those who can't bare their team losing but the lesser evil the greater good 

• Admin
8 hours ago, RedKatieScarlett said:

Why don't the poll figures total the number of people showing having voted for either option? A discrepancy of about 20 at the moment... no space for " spoilt papers" so don't get it. 

Am confused, what discrepancy? 

8 hours ago, RedKatieScarlett said:

Why don't the poll figures total the number of people showing having voted for either option? A discrepancy of about 20 at the moment... no space for " spoilt papers" so don't get it. 

Not the foggiest idea RKS. I certainly haven't deleted any and don't even know if I could.

149 votes yet it shows just 124. No idea.

27 minutes ago, RedKatieScarlett said:

Phantom- the poll says 149 members have voted, then under the percentages there is a little person symbol which I'm presuming means the number of people contributing to that percentage. These say  51 and 73 which my poor maths makes 124... so where are the other 25???

I would assume the remainder from the  first number are posters like myself , who havn't voted , but viewed the vote results (After which you can't vote)

Archived