IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Burton Albion Match Day Thread

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:Morning Hav and all.

My neffypoo is a flagbearer today so as much as we are all pissy with LJ, can we all give the kids (including the mascots) a big cheer as they step onto the turf at AG please? And my brother will be in the SS and he is one of those that sits in silence, so if you see him (some of you know who he is), give him a nudge from his big sister and tell him to sing.

I don't know what to feel today. I don't know what to bet either. Part of me thinks a win for City, part of me thinks a loss. I have no idea.

So I'll say a draw. 1-1.

Dreading 5pm... 

Edit: All those who aren't going (protesting at LJ, exiles, work etc) are welcome in Chatbox. Click Menu>Browse>Chatbox. We can't see you if you lurk so please type hello. And no one is allowed to leave spoilers until @REDOXO has heard it via player! :thumbsup:

Exactly @Septic Peg for all those that come on chat box during the game today the rule is it is not a goal until it's been scored in the colonies SO no telling us who has scored until I know or writing yes until I know. Try that coitus interruptus (metaphorically)for 30 seconds. :laugh:. 

Good luck to our team today. I'm not sorry for not being there. Particularly if we don't win. 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

#BRCvBUR: Giefer, Flint, Wright, Magnusson, Cotterill, O'Neil, Reid, K.Smith, Bryan, Tomlin, Wilbraham. #BristolCity

One up front at home to Burton 

JOHNSON OUT!   Yes I'm shouting, what a absolute joker. It pretty obvious he knows his job doesn't depend on winning today, League 1 it is then.

Mornin' all. Very important match today as we all know. Can't believe I'm sat here anxious about playing the mighty Burton Albion and how this may shape our season. If the rumours are correct that LJ could go if we're in the RZ maybe if we are down there at half time that may be enough for SL to make the decision I feel needs to be made, we then do the unlikely thing and make a dramatic comeback and get the 3 points we so desperately need. Here's hoping.....COYR!

Obviously hope City win 3-0, and pull Burton back into the scrap.

We don't win though, and don't keep clean sheets.

I see it as a scoring draw - 1-1 or 2-2.

Not enough to see Johnson given the boot in his arse.

That would need to be 0-3, which would be a ******* disaster for the club.

IMHO once we get into the relegation zone, we won't get out again.

:badmood:

tfj :protest:

P.S. COYR, but ******-off Johnson.

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see the pic of how they line-up, but you'd presume 3511-ish.

And starting with Reid, Tomlin, Bryan and Cotts has me curious; have those four ever played together?  If they 'click' I'd suggest those four could be a decent creative quartet for us.

Need a win today.

COYR!

Edited by samo II
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Four words for you both...

HAIR OF THE DOG.

Works everytime. Guaranteed.

You are SO wrong.

:disapointed2se:

In stressful situations you should try and avoid alcohol.

Try some peppermint tea, or some mineral water with either mint leaves, lemon, or strawberry juice.

You should be ashamed giving out such shit advice.

:nono:

tfj :protest: