IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Lew-T

10 minutes ago, otib118 said:

Absolute disgrace today, don't think he broke into anything more than a slow jog

This is the norm for Joe Bryan on the wing I'm afraid. I haven't seen him sprint since maybe beginning of last year or the L1 year before. The only place he should be playing is in central midfield where his only good performances have been. 

32 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Bloke on radio saying poor joe Bryan getting booed,is he for real

That was Jo - apparently fans expressing their opinion at the end of the game are "Toxic" apparently we have to back and presumably be happy with how things are, maybe Jo will call RB and let us know when we can get upset.

15 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I thought Reid was worse today.

Absolutely, he played as if he was on a school playground and didnt think anyone on his side was as good as him, problem was he was shit.

Couldnt trap the ball, didnt pass, didnt take anyone on and didnt produce an ounce of end product

Amazed at the tools on here tonight, Joe is an excellent Player, is there a trash Tomlin thread on here as his past few games have been awful, trying to take on whole teams, not passing, dropping so deep he's alongside Flint..... Not yet! Perhaps it's a whole team thing, is he being fed suicide balls, is he being brought into the game? no, because we have no midfield that holds the ball and we hoof loads!

Archived