IGNORED

Boycott

bs3

If LJ is still in position on Tuesday night , I will not go. 

No point in protesting or making your feelings known if you are still turning going through the turnstiles Lansdown will take you for granted.

If people feel that strongly about LJ , boycott until he's gone.

If we get less than 10,000 on Tuesday night that will send shock waves through the club.

I think nothing can save us now but we can make a massive point to Lansdown and Ashton.

1 minute ago, bs3 said:

If LJ is still in position on Tuesday night , I will not go. 

No point in protesting or making your feelings known if you are still turning going through the turnstiles Lansdown will take you granted.

If people feel that strongly about LJ boycott until he's gone.

If we get less than 10,000 on Tuesday night that will send shock waves through the club.

I think nothing can save us now but we can make a massive point to Lansdown and Ashton.

totally agree thats what i was suggesting in the other post  

1 minute ago, nellie said:

totally agree thats what i was suggesting in the other post  

Sorry didn't see that. I will go and have a look at it now.

We had nearly 18000 today , I'm sure there are 8000 fans who would not go Tuesday.

There is about 14 of us who meet up and go to football together, none of us are going to attend on Tuesday.

7 minutes ago, woodsy62 said:

its not ljs fault now only one person to blame and that is Mr clownsdown take a bow

Agree.

Im not going on Tuesday to make a very small point to Lansdown.

But if others choose to do the same it becomes a very big point.

If the vast majority of the fans want LJ gone, we have the right to be listen to. Without us there will be no Bristol City we are the heart and soul of this club.

FANS not CUSTOMERS 

Same here. I've never thought about boycotting any game in over 35 years if following City up until now but it's got to the point where there is nothing else I can do other than to vote with my feet. 

SL for the love of God wake up and smell the coffee, he has to go. I can't imagine any other club anywhere that would still be backing the manager after the run that we've been on.

Disappointed is an understatement and the really sad thing thing is I've stopped caring!

3 minutes ago, woodsy62 said:

six of us regulars s\t holders none going on tuesday

That is shocking 

(Not in a criticism way , of you six , fully understandable , but shocking in it shows how pitiful and desperate this has become - Six season ticket holders - Enough said )

Couple of mates (STH's) missed yesterday, I'm giving Tuesday a miss. Said elsewhere I have to make a bit of an effort to make the game with little chance for lunch/tea/dinner before having to leave for the gate after getting up at 4:45am. Just not worth the hassel and arseache .

If we go down I will probably boycott my season ticket and choose my games (I always have to miss a few games anyway) or just get to a few away games.

4 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Problem is season ticket holder numbers will be included in the attendance figure whether a bum is on seat or not. So the announced attendance will never drop that much. Only if Lansdown attends the game will he see how many actually attend.

He'll know the turnstile numbers. And that equates to beers and pies. 

4 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Problem is season ticket holder numbers will be included in the attendance figure whether a bum is on seat or not. So the announced attendance will never drop that much. Only if Lansdown attends the game will he see how many actually attend.

They will however , have the real figures available. They will give out 15/16k but they will see it will be quite a bit less.

8 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

He'll know the turnstile numbers. And that equates to beers and pies. 

There's an interesting side idea. Those that do go for whatever reason, tickets bought already etc, don't buy anything in the concourse. Plenty of options outside the ground. 

12 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

That is the problem. We'll get an announced crowd of approx 17k, but City will know the real figure. I hope SL is there to see the empty seats. 

I'll be giving it a miss...not worth a hundred mile round journey to watch the tosh that Johnson is serving up.

Not that any of the powers that be will give two hoots...they got our ST millions the best part of a year ago. Where a boycott would be noticed is in ST sales. I'll not be buying a ST to watch third division rubbish, not in a half empty 27k stadium, no need. I'd encourage others to do the same. In a POTD world the club would have to put on a show that people want to watch, not take us for mugs as they appear to be doing at the moment.

I will be boycotting for the rest of his time here, never done it before, but i will not be watching a single game even though i have a ST, and i certainly wont be giving it to anyboy, empty steats are whats needed. Unfortunately, the majority dont seem to have the balls/want to protest in the stadium before or after the matches, there was a round of "We want Johnson Out" for a few seconds after the game but not enough for anyone to take notice.

Not allowed banners in the ground either, so i think a mass boycott is our best course of action.........and before someone pipes up with "ooooo your not a real fan" well i have been watching the club for 23 years and enough is enough, i support the team, but not that little bastard, yet judging by his remarks he seems to think that because we turn up we are behind him.

5 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I'll be giving it a miss...not worth a hundred mile round journey to watch the tosh that Johnson is serving up.

Not that any of the powers that be will give two hoots...they got our ST millions the best part of a year ago. Where a boycott would be noticed is in ST sales. I'll not be buying a ST to watch third division rubbish, not in a half empty 27k stadium, no need. I'd encourage others to do the same. In a POTD world the club would have to put on a show that people want to watch, not take us for mugs as they appear to be doing at the moment.

Amen brother, amen.

20 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

If seaon ticket holders boycott it wil be noticed. Even though the offical figure includes ST holders regardless the powers at be will know how many failed to activate their cards on the turnstiles and it will make a massive statement. They need to sell more season tickets in a few months time dont forget and even if 30 -40% of ST holders stay away tues they will be $h1tt1ng themselves.

Ive already decided to boycott to make my feelings known. I think thats the best way as any other kind of protest will probably just end up with people being assaulted by the superfans.

2 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

I will be boycotting for the rest of his time here, never done it before, but i will not be watching a single game even though i have a ST, and i certainly wont be giving it to anyboy, empty steats are whats needed. Unfortunately, the majority dont seem to have the balls/want to protest in the stadium before or after the matches, there was a round of "We want Johnson Out" for a few seconds after the game but not enough for anyone to take notice.

Not allowed banners in the ground either, so i think a mass boycott is our best course of action.........and before someone pipes up with "ooooo your not a real fan" well i have been watching the club for 23 years and enough is enough, i support the team, but not that little bastard, yet judging by his remarks he seems to think that because we turn up we are behind him.

If the club want to see us and treat us like customers, then we should be allowed to withdraw our custom like any other business. 

I usually have to make a real effort to get there on Tuesday nights. I won't be making that effort this Tuesday as I have got better things to do with my time. My 12 year old has already told me he doesn't want to go anymore and I am certainly struggling to come to terms with yet another season in league 1. Sad times, very much self inflicted by an owner out of touch with the fans on this issue.

Archived