IGNORED

Will Tammy come back?

Mr Hankey

Just a change if subject, but can you see Chelsea allowing Tammy to come back for the rest of the season?

Personally, i believe we have seen the last of him. He has proven what he needed and can see him remaining "injured" for the rest of the season, whilst Chelsea have him training with their first team in preperation for a summers loan move to a prem club especially considering they will most likely know of the situation currently unfolding here.

Really hope im wrong, but anyone else concerned at this prospect?

1 minute ago, Mr Hankey said:

Just a change if subject, but can you see Chelsea allowing Tammy to come back for the rest of the season?

Personally, i believe we have seen the last of him. He has proven what he needed and can see him remaining "injured" for the rest of the season, whilst Chelsea have him training with their first team in preperation for a summers loan move to a prem club especially considering they will most likely know of the situation currently unfolding here.

There was a rumour a couple of weeks ago that that Chelsea was going to recall Tammy.

Then Tammy gets injured and goes back to Chelsea.

I wouldn't be surprised for one minute if that was the last we have seen of him.

Can they do that? I've heard many times on here etc there was no Recall clause, so if he is injured badly then fair enough that will mean he stays at Chelsea working with the rehab team. 

Maybe they'll lie about the extent of the injury who knows! 

Depends if they think it will develop him by playing in a stressful relegation scenario where he could learn valuable lessons of pressure. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Not really . 

I doubt Chelsea have him in their plans for this season and he has done very well here so no need to change it .

If he doesn't come back I believe we have enough goals in us to win matches.

Providing we get rid of LJ.

Why would he to be honest?

Scored enough goals for someone to snap him up next year and who would want to play in that side at the moment?

If I was Tammy only thing that would really excite me about coming back would be a chance to grab the top scorer award, but still doubt that will happen.

Don't/ won't blame him or Chelsea for not sending him back, as much as it would be dissapointing.

1 minute ago, JHAGa said:

I think we're well and truly off the Chelsea loanee list in the future. :laugh:

They loaned players to Rovers and just about every other professional football club in Europe so I don't think that is an issue.

Besides this has been a fantastic loan for all parties .

The shame is that LJ has wasted his goals when we should have been threatening the top six with his goal output.

One of the things which makes me really sad and angry .

5 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Can they do that? I've heard many times on here etc there was no Recall clause, so if he is injured badly then fair enough that will mean he stays at Chelsea working with the rehab team. 

Maybe they'll lie about the extent of the injury who knows! 

Depends if they think it will develop him by playing in a stressful relegation scenario where he could learn valuable lessons of pressure. 

That's what worries me....

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

There was a rumour a couple of weeks ago that that Chelsea was going to recall Tammy.

Then Tammy gets injured and goes back to Chelsea.

I wouldn't be surprised for one minute if that was the last we have seen of him.

He's proved himself, there was an 'incident' that we don't know the details of and he's been injured, if I was Chelsea there's no chance I'd send him back to us when you've got a get out of the injury.  Take the kid out of the firing line from both injuries and rumours.

2 hours ago, JHAGa said:

Why because we are doing badly? He has got valuable game time and experience in a good league and done very well. Sure Chelsea will be fine loaning us another top youngster.

2 hours ago, JHAGa said:

Why?

I think we will be firmly on it - we have taken their greatest prospect and improved his awareness, vision, teamwork, strength etc.

I know and understand the general down on the club feeling but this has been a successful loan for Chelski IMHO !

edit - yes he will be back - he will want to return

35 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

There is no way he is coming back to this pile of sh#te. Why would he want to do that?

Always struck me as a young man who enjoyed being on the pitch and playing football. Maybe he is just eager to play?

13 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Always struck me as a young man who enjoyed being on the pitch and playing football. Maybe he is just eager to play?

Would normally agree but not in this shambles! He will only be blotting his copy book by returning to us, real shame. Deserves much better!

I do think Chelsea might not be in a rush to send him back

Tammy has proved himself and gained experience - being cynical - What's the benefit in Chelsea sending him back

I do think however our best card here is Tammy himself who I'm convinced , by all I hear of him and see of him will very much want to come back , and try and get us out of this

Hes been as professional , in terms of effort and attitude , as any permanent we have at the club and more so than 99% of them 

Archived