IGNORED

Will Tammy come back?

Mr Hankey

7 hours ago, Mr Hankey said:

Just a change if subject, but can you see Chelsea allowing Tammy to come back for the rest of the season?

Personally, i believe we have seen the last of him. He has proven what he needed and can see him remaining "injured" for the rest of the season, whilst Chelsea have him training with their first team in preperation for a summers loan move to a prem club especially considering they will most likely know of the situation currently unfolding here.

Really hope im wrong, but anyone else concerned at this prospect?

7 hours ago, Strawberry2157. said:

Said exactly this yesterday.  Chelsea won't want him back here. He'll be injured for the next 10 games 

7 hours ago, steve39 said:

If he has any sense he won't come back.

7 hours ago, bs3 said:

There was a rumour a couple of weeks ago that that Chelsea was going to recall Tammy.

Then Tammy gets injured and goes back to Chelsea.

I wouldn't be surprised for one minute if that was the last we have seen of him.

7 hours ago, CheddarReds said:

Why would he to be honest?

Scored enough goals for someone to snap him up next year and who would want to play in that side at the moment?

If I was Tammy only thing that would really excite me about coming back would be a chance to grab the top scorer award, but still doubt that will happen.

Don't/ won't blame him or Chelsea for not sending him back, as much as it would be dissapointing.

7 hours ago, BigTone said:

They can't recall him but could maybe use the injury as an excuse

7 hours ago, tinman85 said:

Wouldn't be surprised. Why on earth would he want to play with our sorry lot. Better for him to train with Hazard and Costa!

3 hours ago, Aipearcey said:

There was no recall as long as we met certain obligations. Maybe league position was one?

3 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

There is no way he is coming back to this pile of sh#te. Why would he want to do that?

:laughcont: 

:facepalm:

WTF is wrong with you lot?

The lad is injured and will return to the team when fit.

Pull your lady panties out from your wedge and calm down.

Warm regards.

6 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

:laughcont: 

:facepalm:

WTF is wrong with you lot?

The lad is injured and will return to the team when fit.

Pull your lady panties out from your wedge and calm down.

Warm regards.

Chelsea can't recall him, end of. Even if they said he was injured due to our loan agreement I'm sure we would be able to send our fitness guys there to check Tammy out. Considering how important he is to us it wouldn't surprise me if we currently have someone based there overseeing his recovery. 

But people do love a conspiracy theory. 

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Chelsea can't recall him, end of. Even if they said he was injured due to our loan agreement I'm sure we would be able to send our fitness guys there to check Tammy out. Considering how important he is to us it wouldn't surprise me if we currently have someone based there overseeing his recovery. 

So.

It wouldn't surprise you if we sent one of our physios to Chelsea to oversee their medical department overseeing the recovery of their highly rated player

Hmmmmmmm

Ok then

36 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

So.

It wouldn't surprise you if we sent one of our physios to Chelsea to oversee their medical department overseeing the recovery of their highly rated player

Hmmmmmmm

Ok then

Not in the slightest. 

This season he is our player. It would be us looking after an important asset of ours and also means our staff are familiar with his recovery plan so when he does return to us our staff can continue with that plan.

You don't really understand the world of football do you?

What do you think happens?  LJ sends him back with a sick note like they do at school? 

In this modern football world his recovery will be undertaken in collaboration with us and Chelsea. Pretty simple.

Let's flip it the other way shall we.

Tammy is our player this season.

Its in our interests that he recovers as quickly as possible.

Seem to remember a lot of Man United players pulling out of internationals and other players pulling out of u21 tournaments due to "injury", as i said that is what worries me, i know they have no recall clause, but using the injury is different to a recall. Regardless of if we have him for the season, he is chelsea's player, even a minor injury could be used to keep him there.

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

He is Chelsea's player, loaned to us. On medical injuries he is subject to a recall. Wait and see if he wants to return to AG. Hope you are right, but would you want to play for a shower of sh#te?

I think some need to clam down.

I expect Chelsea will take their time and make sure he's 100% fit and ready before sending him back, but I think a few on here are getting a little carried away with talking about Chelsea trying to hide him in a broom closet or some such to avoid him returning.

They'll probably care very little over our league position, and be more concerned over whether Tammy will get back into the team and get games under his belt.  And being we've missed him up top, I don't think there is any doubt he'll play.

At this point it isn't like he can go anywhere else, and ten/eleven more Champipnship games before going home to either fight for a place in the Chelsea squad, or look for a loan move to a top half Championshop side or lower half Premiership team (my money is in Swansea due to the Clement connection, and their relative dearth of strikers) will do him good.

I'd wager Tammy has learnt a lot from playing in a struggling team, and will undoubtedly be a better player for it.

The crying shame is we've not made the most of having such a clearly talented playing in our squad.

8 hours ago, Up The City! said:

Seem like you have a pair of your mrs's stuck right up your trench...what you chatting 'bout????

Would he make his move here permanent.... of course not, will he return if fit.... of course he would, he's scoring a lot, raising his profile and the more he does at a sinking ship club the more it shows his resilience. If anything we're the perfect stepping stone to him launching a long and successful career. 

9 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Without his goals, we'd already be down and out....

That's a popular theory but without Tammy maybe other would have shared the goals and the opposition would have found it harder to beat us .

As Olé said , all the opposition had to do was mark Tammy out of the game and their points were assured.

8 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

He is Chelsea's player, loaned to us. On medical injuries he is subject to a recall. Wait and see if he wants to return to AG. Hope you are right, but would you want to play for a shower of sh#te?

This season he is our player, I believe we paid a sizable fee for his services this season.

Oh course when it comes to an injury Chelsea will look after him, we'd be liable if we messed up his recovery plus Chelsea have world class facilities. 

It doesn't matter if he or Chelsea doesn't want him playing for us, the fact is we have an agreement that can't be broken.

Yes they could say he is injured for the rest of the season but then as I said previously we would have our own guys assess him.

8 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

This season he is our player, I believe we paid a sizable fee for his services this season.

Oh course when it comes to an injury Chelsea will look after him, we'd be liable if we messed up his recovery plus Chelsea have world class facilities. 

It doesn't matter if he or Chelsea doesn't want him playing for us, the fact is we have an agreement that can't be broken.

Yes they could say he is injured for the rest of the season but then as I said previously we would have our own guys assess him.

You madam are talking out your arse (As usual)

I realise that You have come out with your big statement

'You don't really understand the world of football do you?'

Coming from you of all posters that is simply hilarious , jaw droppingly laughable

Ill put my experience against yours ( 'Watching lots of games', 'kicking a ball against a wall' and playing for an U11 girls team any day of the week)

Try netball

and before you claim the sexist card - There are plenty of girls and women , who do understand the game

I would suggest you are anything but one

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You madam are talking out your arse (As usual)

I realise that You have come out with your big statement

'You don't really understand the world of football do you?'

Coming from you of all posters that is simply hilarious , jaw droppingly laughable

Ill put my experience against yours ( 'Watching lots of games', 'kicking a ball against a wall' and playing for an U11 girls team any day of the week)

Try netball

and before you claim the sexist card - There are plenty of girls and women , who do understand the game

I would suggest you are anything but one

Cheers Bob! You do get some right ***** on ere!

Archived