IGNORED

Not who YOU want

Maltshoveller

So for all you out there who wants Johnson out and moan at EVERYTHING the club does

If he went tomorrow and a new manager was put in place but it was not the man YOU wanted

How long would it be before you throw your toys out of your pram and start moaning again?

ps 

I think its time he went but as with every other manager city had I will back him until he has gone

1 hour ago, Maltshoveller said:

So for all you out there who wants Johnson out and moan at EVERYTHING the club does

If he went tomorrow and a new manager was put in place but it was not the man YOU wanted

How long would it be before you throw your toys out of your pram and start moaning again?

ps 

I think its time he went but as with every other manager city had I will back him until he has gone

It didn't take SC that long to get fans on side, didn't even take LJ's naysayers too long either. We are in a position we are not going to get a universally popular manager because one would be damn stupid to come to a club where failure and the sack is an inevitability based upon years of history. 

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

It didn't take SC that long to get fans on side, didn't even take LJ's naysayers too long either. We are in a position we are not going to get a universally popular manager because one would be damn stupid to come to a club where failure and the sack is an inevitability based upon years of history. 

Failure and the sack are an inevitability at pretty much every club in the deeply unpleasant world of modern football. If we pay enough, we can get any manager we choose. I'm just not sure Steve L (much as I love the guy) is able to make the right judgment call. And frankly, neither are many of the fans. It's a lottery isn't it?

20 hours ago, David Brent said:

Sick of people accusing us fans as throwing our toys out of the pram. We're not spoilt children just because we think we desperately need a change.

All i was saying was

There are posters on this site who if they dont get their way throw out their toys

Archived