IGNORED

Blame shifting

JasonM88

From Lee Johnson to Steve Lansdown. 

Its doing no one any good now, Johnsons reputation has gone down the pan and he'll struggle to get another job at any decent level. We're almost definitely going down with him in charge. 

Lansdown is now responsible for allowing this to happen.

1 minute ago, JasonM88 said:

From Lee Johnson to Steve Lansdown. 

Its doing no one any good now, Johnsons reputation has gone down the pan and he'll struggle to get another job at any decent level. We're almost definitely going down with him in charge. 

Lansdown is now responsible for allowing this to happen.

Fair play to him for backing his man...

But I think it's safe to say we need to sack Lee Johnson or else we're going down. 

Maggie 'Steve this is ridiculous , we aren't going anywhere in this car and the fans on OTIB are saying Lee is clueless '

SL ' Maggies it's fine , the car is fine and will get us to Bristol , just as Lee will save us from relegation, I promise'

Maggie 'But you told them all you would never sell Jonathan to another Championship Club'

IMG_0787.JPG

5 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

100% relegation is now on SL's hands. Worse is he'll get away with it. 

i dont think he will - the loss in revenue will be huge both in terms of matchday monies and what we get from the league. Plus I bet we now have a large wage bill. Thus, SL's blind stupidity will cost him a lot of £. Why, oh why has it had to come to this. It defies belief.. SL has done so much good for the club but this debacle is unbelievable. I thought he was an astute businessman. Perhaps that was actually Mr Hargreaves....

37 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Maggie 'Steve this is ridiculous , we aren't going anywhere in this car and the fans on OTIB are saying Lee is clueless '

SL ' Maggies it's fine , the car is fine and will get us to Bristol , just as Lee will save us from relegation, I promise'

Maggie 'But you told them all you would never sell Jonathan to another Championship Club'

IMG_0787.JPG

" judge me on Tinnion " .

23 minutes ago, MarkRed! said:

i dont think he will - the loss in revenue will be huge both in terms of matchday monies and what we get from the league. Plus I bet we now have a large wage bill. Thus, SL's blind stupidity will cost him a lot of £. Why, oh why has it had to come to this. It defies belief.. SL has done so much good for the club but this debacle is unbelievable. I thought he was an astute businessman. Perhaps that was actually Mr Hargreaves....

Your not the first,or will you be the last to raise the business question-with most successful partnership's the strength's of one will counter weaknesses of the other partner & vice versa..would be interesting to know how the H & L dynamic played out........

Archived