IGNORED

Excuses in early. Again!!

lenred

I'm sick to death of hearing LJ's excuses time after time. Today's pre match presser one is 'it's a good game for us as, on paper, we are the underdogs'.   Now this as may be in the cold light of day, but I don't want to hear the white flag going up before the game with reasons why we might not win. I want to hear a rallying call to everyone involved tomorrow night that's representing BCFC. But no, we just get the same old shite. It's made me so bloody angry. Instead of wasting time giving us your platitudes as to why we might not win, why don't you get on and sort the team out to give us some kind of performance tomorrow night ffs!! Or better still, just leave.  Rant over! 

Its going to be wet and windy (no Lee not talking about you..this time) so maybe we will have to play in difficult conditions (ignoring the fact that Norwich will have to as well);

10 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

We're the ******* underdogs in every game because of him ffs.

How about "tired from Saturday". Just didn't quite have the energy, or identity, or bite? 

Am I warm?

don't forget the fans/ref/conditions and down right bad luck;.... or dust ourselves down and go again on Sat? Not it was my fault though

11 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

We're the ******* underdogs in every game because of him ffs.

How about "tired from Saturday". Just didn't quite have the energy, or identity, or bite? 

Am I warm?

Haha!  Love it. What the blazes does that even mean when he says that?!  It's just complete and utter guff that he continually spouts. No substance whatsoever.  

Archived