IGNORED

all you Johnson knockers

foghornred

54 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I was loving the situation you're in at first, thought it was a wonderful bump back down to earth for all your fans that wouldn't listen to fans of my club when they told you he was utter rubbish, and all the cocky City fans who were giving it the big un in the summer thinking you would be a top six side this season, and belittling my club at every opportunity, but I can honestly say now I feel sorry for you it's painful seeing what's happening to your club even for someone who doesn't support the club. If anyone truly believes LJ is unlucky and he'll turn things around given time they're absolutely bonkers. 

You loves coming on here don't you!!!

26 minutes ago, foghornred said:

As Napoleon Bonaparte said give me a lucky general rather than a good one, and you must say that on our bad run we have been unlucky with some very poor decisions so young Lee is not that lucky at the moment.

LJ is so poor that even luck won't get him & us out of this mess.

The advice is that when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. We are in a very deep hole and for some unknown reason SL has allowed LJ to stay in charge of the shovel!

1 hour ago, foghornred said:

As Napoleon Bonaparte said give me a lucky general rather than a good one, and you must say that on our bad run we have been unlucky with some very poor decisions so young Lee is not that lucky at the moment.

How many wins in 20 odd games

Luck

hmmmmmmmmm ok then

If Johnson was offered a large slice of luck , he'd leave it out and play Pack instead 

Archived