IGNORED

all you Johnson knockers

foghornred

17 minutes ago, foghornred said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/large-numbers-of-bristol-city-fans-have-turned-against-lee-johnson-but-the-players-haven-t/story-30182843-detail/story.html

Get behind the guy,he has City at heart but I WISH HE WAS LUCKIER,hears to  3 points tomorrow and at Wigan !

F* ck me he must be the luckiest manager in world football to still be in his job given his recent record!!

Yeah he is lucky, he's lucky that his dad gave him a football career despite his lack of ability that earned him a fortune and secured his families future.

a career that brought him in contact with Steve Lansdown which years later despite being totally unqualified got him the managers job

6 minutes ago, David Brent said:

I hope you're right about beating Norwich and Wigan. Can I just ask what makes you think that is possible?

They wont turn up?

22 minutes ago, foghornred said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/large-numbers-of-bristol-city-fans-have-turned-against-lee-johnson-but-the-players-haven-t/story-30182843-detail/story.html

Get behind the guy,he has City at heart but i wish that he was luckier,hears to  3 points tomorrow and at Wigan !

Thing is mate. We make our luck by how we behave, by knowing what we are at and working hard. This is Gary Player's opinion, shared by other world class sportsmen. I don't blame Lee Johnson entirely he is another mistaken unqualified appointment made by SL

24 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Get behind the guy,he has City at heart but i wish that he was luckier,hears to  3 points tomorrow and at Wigan !

The majority of fans have backed him but even my six year old knows it's time for him to go :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Ireneisagavsgod said:

The majority of fans have backed him but even my six year old knows it's time for him to go :facepalm:

Your 6 year old would be a better manager

36 minutes ago, foghornred said:

Having City in your heart would qualify you, me and tens of thousands for the job that O Unlucky Man was unqualified for in the first place.

49 minutes ago, foghornred said:

I'd say he was very lucky,lucky to have been given so long.He should have been sacked a couple of months ago.

I was loving the situation you're in at first, thought it was a wonderful bump back down to earth for all your fans that wouldn't listen to fans of my club when they told you he was utter rubbish, and all the cocky City fans who were giving it the big un in the summer thinking you would be a top six side this season, and belittling my club at every opportunity, but I can honestly say now I feel sorry for you it's painful seeing what's happening to your club even for someone who doesn't support the club. If anyone truly believes LJ is unlucky and he'll turn things around given time they're absolutely bonkers. 

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

I was loving the situation you're in at first, thought it was a wonderful bump back down to earth for all your fans that wouldn't listen to fans of my club when they told you he was utter rubbish, and all the cocky City fans who were giving it the big un in the summer thinking you would be a top six side this season, and belittling my club at every opportunity, but I can honestly say now I feel sorry for you it's painful seeing what's happening to your club even for someone who doesn't support the club. If anyone truly believes LJ is unlucky and he'll turn things around given time they're absolutely bonkers. 

Our owners fault just as much as LJs unfortunately 

What a load of absolute tosh !!! As if any of us would stand in front of the press and say that our boss was anything other than a top bloke ( or lady of course) . Was Korey honestly going say " actually , he's a total t@@t who hasn't a clue what he's doing "? That would be professional suicide and the article is meaningless ! 

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

What a load of absolute tosh !!! As if any of us would stand in front of the press and say that our boss was anything other than a top bloke ( or lady of course) . Was Korey honestly going say " actually , he's a total t@@t who hasn't a clue what he's doing "? That would be professional suicide and the article is meaningless ! 

Actions speak louder then words, looking at the results and performances LJ is getting from his players speaks volumes. 

12 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I was loving the situation you're in at first, thought it was a wonderful bump back down to earth for all your fans that wouldn't listen to fans of my club when they told you he was utter rubbish, and all the cocky City fans who were giving it the big un in the summer thinking you would be a top six side this season, and belittling my club at every opportunity, but I can honestly say now I feel sorry for you it's painful seeing what's happening to your club even for someone who doesn't support the club. If anyone truly believes LJ is unlucky and he'll turn things around given time they're absolutely bonkers

Enough said and well said

In life there are things you can control and things that you cannot.

For instance today a tree came down in the lane that I live in and it took the power line with it, before losing all power the ensuing power surge took out my computer, cooker, TV and soundbar 2 microwaves and god knows what else but probably at least 6k's worth.

I am I pissed off? You bet I am but having just gone out and demolished a 460g steak and comptemlating a return to a cold dark house, I can say that was an act of god and shit happens.

But the events at BCFC are fast becoming the act of a dictator who does not give a **** about the fanbase and doesn't have the balls to admit that he ****** it up yet again sadly that is something in life that was controllable 2 months ago, the club is a joke and anybody who supports LJ is just enabling a dictator.

20 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I'm with you foghorn. He clearly ain't going and painful as this season has been gotta remain as behind him as possible. 

We aren't down yet!! COYR!

Nurse another one for you

34 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

In life there are things you can control and things that you cannot.

For instance today a tree came down in the lane that I live in and it took the power line with it, before losing all power the ensuing power surge took out my computer, cooker, TV and soundbar 2 microwaves and god knows what else but probably at least 6k's worth.

I am I pissed off? You bet I am but having just gone out and demolished a 460g steak and comptemlating a return to a cold dark house, I can say that was an act of god and shit haippens.

But the events at BCFC are fast becoming the act of a dictator who does not give a **** about the fanbase and doesn't have the balls to admit that he ****** it up yet again sadly that is something in life that was controllable 2 months ago, the club is a joke and anybody who supports LJ is just enabling a dictator.

@Esmond Million's Bung I have suffered a power surge in the past and most of the repairs were just new plugs, good luck (power company paid for the repairs)

Archived