IGNORED

Most likely outcome.

JASETHEACE

I would say with the movements over the last few days it all points to Lee sooner rather than later moving upstairs to director of football or a similar role within the club. I think we will see a new head coach come in and take over the team selections, formations and tactics etc. Wouldn't surprise me neither if was someone that Lee knows quite well like for example Paul Hartley who both he and Jamie McAlister have played with. Another possibility could be Paul tisdale who Jamie McAlister would know very well. 

10 minutes ago, JASETHEACE said:

I would say with the movements over the last few days it all points to Lee sooner rather than later moving upstairs to director of football or a similar role within the club. I think we will see a new head coach come in and take over the team selections, formations and tactics etc. Wouldn't surprise me neither if was someone that Lee knows quite well like for example Paul Hartley who both he and Jamie McAlister have played with. Another possibility could be Paul tisdale who Jamie McAlister would know very well. 

No chance. LJ will be here as head coach next season whatever happens this season! 

47 minutes ago, JASETHEACE said:

Is this speculation or do you know somebody?

52 minutes ago, JASETHEACE said:

Love to have Paul Hartley back but not as head coach.

edit - just googled what he looks like now...**** me he's hit the pies hard!IMG_2255.JPG.30b22ec3696dfbae454031a1b63b1a54.JPGIMG_2256.JPG.7b4cfb5233f6d4a12d717ab3eb602991.JPG

Archived