IGNORED

Let's just support the boys

castle red

I'm just gonna resort to thinking that any player playing well is doing it for the fans and professional pride.  I think that's the only way I can support at the mo'.

i'm turning into a right drama queen, but sometimes it's minor things like Taylor Moore going out on loan and not in the squad let alone 11 v Reading, or the sacking (relieved of duties) of Pembo, that I think help make sense of the bigger picture.

23 months ago I took Joe to be mascot v Swindon, as well as Mrs Fevs and Mini Mrs Fevs.  What has happened / gone wrong.  No need to answer.

The issue is that I'm just too dissolutioned to give a shit at the moment. And I'm sure others feel the same.

Alot of supporters pay good hard earned cash to watch their local team play. At this stage the club is no longer acting in the best interests of the community it serves and or looks to for its consumer demographic. Id honestly say my season ticket isn't worth the plastic it's printed on. If the owner doesn't care, why should we help him?

What the board seem to forget is that FFP is based upon turnover. Of which season tickets make up the majority. Our financial statements will definitely be interesting in the coming season. Especially with some of the wages we must have on the books between the like of Hegeler and Djuric.

8 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Support the team not the regime!

the team is a product of the club, however the team has had and still has support from its fans; this is wavering as the minutes/days pass and fans realise what REALLY has got us to where we are today and that without any doubt is;

1. LJ`s huge inability to actually manage..anything and his refusal to admit this; preferring to divert the blame elsewhere.
  2. SL`s refusal to admit he was wrong and drop LJ and the virus; Bristol Sport he has let loose on our club.

8 hours ago, castle red said:

Pembo has gone lee is here to stay we support our club as fans let's make sure we don't go down come on next 10 games crucial..

We are mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit

7 hours ago, Mendip City said:

Are the team supporting the regime (other than the odd 20 minutes here and there)? 

having watched that interview with Ashton and his corporate repetitive mantra of unity, focus and determination I very much doubt it.

With respect, they are footballers and some might say not the brightest (just need to watch the head to heads on YouTube for evidence) I can't help but feel he is over complicating matters which is translating onto the pitch.

The only person swallowing this BS is Lee Johnson. 

My support may return when Johnson has gone. Definitely not until that point at least.  Turning up is giving tacit support for Johnson continued employment in my opinion.  Only one way to get the message across - stop spending your money and empty seats.  That's where it will hurt them and then they'll take notice.

10 hours ago, castle red said:

Pembo has gone lee is here to stay we support our club as fans let's make sure we don't go down come on next 10 games crucial..

Blindly supporting the team hasnt got us anywhere. The best thing we as fans can do for our club is try and get these vile snakes out. Now we know the plan is to keep LJ, I think staying up is a lost cause anyway.

Archived