IGNORED

Whose fault is this mess? Yes, it IS the FANS

Gert Mare

19 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

The answer seemed so ludicrous when first mentioned by SL that the fans could be the cause of all of the clubs problems.....Well, he was right and below is the reasoning:-

It's NOT SL's fault as he employed MA to oversee footballing matters from a business perspective.

It's NOT MA's fault because the job was given to LJ as part of a thorough process where they all drew up lists and LJ was near the top of all of them.

It's NOT LJ's fault because he is only the manager and he doesn't actually play so therefore has no influence over how the team performs.

It's NOT the players fault as they are still giving their all for the manager and they can only perform as well as the manager sets them up.

It's NOT JP's fault as LJ didn't want to work with him NEXT season.

Therefore by powers of deduction it is the fans fault because they continue to turn up and happy clap their way through the games with their blind faith. Behaving themselves impeccably and cheering with gusto is having zero affect on results and thus they give the impression that everything is rosy and everyone is happy and if we go down well so be it, CTID and all that! If everyone continues to turn up then LJ's tenure can carry on regardless into next season. 

So it was the fans fault after all. Hope this has cleared everything up?

Fans out

Whenever any johnson out chants are going i look to see who is actually joining in. Usually its a handful. On tuesday the place was very supportive fans stayed with the team throughout and cheered off the players at the end. There is a big difference between opinion on some of the threads here and at the actual game although i do concede that frustration has set in.

20 hours ago, milo1111 said:

I know what you are doing here and you are probably right. If things would of got nasty in January / early February and people had demonstrated/boycotted properly then just maybe we could of got LJ replaced with someone who knew what they were doing who could of steered us to safety. But alas too many were happy to swallow all of the $hyt£ coming from the AG spin machine and now its too late. Very sad state of affairs.

Please tell me you were being sarcastic when you said "It's NOT MA's fault because the job was given to LJ as part of a thorough process where they all drew up lists and LJ was near the top of all of them.". You were surely.

Standard idiot management process :( 

Archived