IGNORED

The Official Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day Thread

9 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Good day everyone, short and sweet from me today as i am attending a trade fair in Jakarta.

So, here we go again then. Wigan Athletic, the last club to be voted into the Football League in 1978 replacing Southport after a second round of voting. 

City today? Who knows? Frankly I am tired, i just feel very tired and unmotivated to write anything meaningful and for that I apologise.

A big salute to the supporters to stick by our club through thick and thin; I wish I was more stoic about the whole affair.

UTC, as always.

Jakarta?

No, she wanted to come.

Wigan seem to be eking out just enough 1-0s to give themselves a chance. Difficult to feel positive about any game involving us at the moment. 

Will be a selection we barely understand, if down we will start playing some football. Maximum one goal in the game. Who knows.

Edited by cityexile
5 hours ago, daored said:

Totally deflated about today, another year older and being debating going to Wigan today. 

Decided not to go, Johnson will play one up front (which I suspect will be Tammy). Johnson will say after we still have Blackburn to play!

Hopefully city will win on my birthday! 

have a feeling your birthday will be a good one.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

have a feeling your birthday will be a good one.

4 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Happy birthday. Hope City will make your day.

There is nothing worse than an old fool. This old fool is now in Manchester awaiting a connection. It's the hope that kills us all!

• Like 4
1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

Not too demanding then; just a win.

Mate it's been so depressing lately. People say it doesn't but it really affects your life sometimes, never felt so deflated following City. 

Put all LJ, Lansdown to side for 90 minutes. I just want that result!

• Like 4
Just now, Lew-T said:

Mate it's been so depressing lately. People say it doesn't but it really affects your life sometimes, never felt so deflated following City. 

Put all LJ, Lansdown to side for 90 minutes. I just want that result!

I understand and agree with you 100%.

Stranger things have happened, just, and we might win indeed. But once the win has been consumed by us we will all still want him and his other Ineptitudes fired. And we all know that too. Sad indeed.

Edited by havanatopia
21 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

if I was a betting man my money would go on a 3-0 or 3-1 defeat and Burton to beat Florest 2-1, sorry but I really hope that I am wrong, I dearly want us to win and I dearly want us to hold on to our hard won championship status, but I need some actual physical proof that City are actually capable of staying up and so far I just don't see it.

Proof was there second half vs Norwich. The question is whether Beardy McSmugface has the balls to go for it or if he sets us up to fail to get a 0-0 like he did in the first half. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Proof was there second half vs Norwich. The question is whether Beardy McSmugface has the balls to go for it or if he sets us up to fail to get a 0-0 like he did in the first half. 

False dawns.........................................................................................................

Proof was Derby 1st half and then????????????????????????????????????

Proof was Newcastle 1st half and then?????????????????????????????????

So 3 convincing halves of football in 5 months, Jesus it's so depressing that all we have to cling on to at this precise moment is 45 minutes against another shit team on a run comparable to ours but at least they sacked their  manager, excuse me if I don't get too excited.

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

False dawns.........................................................................................................

Proof was Derby 1st half and then????????????????????????????????????

Proof was Newcastle 1st half and then?????????????????????????????????

So 3 convincing halves of football in 5 months, Jesus it's so depressing that all we have to cling on to at this precise moment is 45 minutes against another shit team on a run comparable to ours but at least they sacked their  manager, excuse me if I don't get too excited.

My point was that the proof is there that we have the quality to, and are capable of staying up. It just comes down to whether or not we/they are given the opportunity to make it happen.