IGNORED

The Official Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day Thread

I know people will slate it because LJ is the one who made it but it's about as attacking as we can get. Harsh on O'Dowda but obviously wanted to fit Tomlin in the side. The one thing I fear is Joe Bryan. Not a good defender and won't  get help from Tomlin who will be out left assuming 442. 

I think it's a must win if we are serious about staying up and looks as if the staff think that as well. I want to stay in the division so I hope this is when LJ turns it around. 

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

If that's 442 then tomlin is in front of joe :facepalm: at least we won't be open down that flank :huh: mind you it's shit or bust time now. 

Got to be 4-3-1-2 
At least he didn't go big man with no wingers. or wingers with no target man as he has done. Not sure I like Wilbs the only striking option on the bench.

Again he shows his garbled thinking though. Praise Djuric , then drop him. Odowda highly praised for Tuesday, dropped and a must win game start a recently injured striker and have only one replacement on the bench !! 
Before I get shouted at I should say natural striker on the bench.

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Bizarre team selection.

Still just comes across as a manger desperately looking for a line up that will work.

Have we ever played this back four before? Djuric not even on the bench? Assume they have seen Tammy and he is 100%, but might have started Djuric and Taylor, with Tammy on bench if anything less.

If the team have a blind clue as to what their roles are, should be goals in it. If.

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Got to be 4-3-1-2 
At least he didn't go big man with no wingers. or wingers with no target man as he has done. Not sure I like Wilbs the only striking option on the bench.

Again he shows his garbled thinking though. Praise Djuric , then drop him. Odowda highly praised for Tuesday, dropped and a must win game start a recently injured striker and have only one replacement on the bench !! 
Before I get shouted at I should say natural striker on the bench.

I'm hoping it's 4-3-1-2 been thinking this would work since January maybe before! 

Mind you even if it is need a result to feel confident about it..