IGNORED

The Official Wigan Athletic v Bristol City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Got to be 4-3-1-2 
At least he didn't go big man with no wingers. or wingers with no target man as he has done. Not sure I like Wilbs the only striking option on the bench.

Again he shows his garbled thinking though. Praise Djuric , then drop him. Odowda highly praised for Tuesday, dropped and a must win game start a recently injured striker and have only one replacement on the bench !! 
Before I get shouted at I should say natural striker on the bench.

Would of gone with mags left back personally and O'dowda instead of tomlin . Joe is never a defender in a million years and if we do set up 442 we'll be wide open down our left. We'll have to wait and see but let's hope for a win , my god we need it :fingerscrossed:

23 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

That does should nice, but you are adding starch with the bruschetta.

As you well know, this will cause a rapid spike in your blood sugar. The idea of the lunch is to be light, and the protein to keep you full until tea time.

The recipe was carefully designed to be easy, filling, and low calorie.

Would the dill add to the dish, considering the sardine and tomato will overpower the dill, and make you look unnecessarily ponsy?

tfj  :protest:

If you need a slice of bread, I would venture to suggest a piece of whole grain rye. You may even wish to lightly toast it.

Personally, I prefer to mash the avocado with the back of a spoon as it keeps it a little chunkier, but each to his own.

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I can only assume Djuric has picked up a slight knock or is unwell.

Otherwise it's as if we've punished our two best players v Norwich and rewarded our two worst.

Look, Mr.

Lee has the coaching badges - not you.

Shut the **** up and just clap.

:angry:

tfj :protest:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

If you need a slice of bread, I would venture to suggest a piece of whole grain rye. You may even wish to lightly toast it.

Personally, I prefer to mash the avocado with the back of a spoon as it keeps it a little chunkier, but each to his own.

You have permission to use a spoon, less chance of injuring yourself too.

:thumbsup:

tfj  :protest:

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Have to agree, although happy to see Reid not in starting 11. 

Yep. I would have hoped Brownhill might have been given a chance to show his pace linking with the front men. 

He was wasted last time he played, a fish-out-of-water as a defensive midfielder. 

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Still just comes across as a manger desperately looking for a line up that will work.

Have we ever played this back four before? Djuric not even on the bench? Assume they have seen Tammy and he is 100%, but might have started Djuric and Taylor, with Tammy on bench if anything less.

If the team have a blind clue as to what their roles are, should be goals in it. If.

Sensible post ...... mods , ban him !!

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Would of gone with mags left back personally and O'dowda instead of tomlin . Joe is never a defender in a million years and if we do set up 442 we'll be wide open down our left. We'll have to wait and see but let's hope for a win , my god we need it :fingerscrossed:

Mags can't play LB don't you know , must be lies about playing there for his country. 
JB has been the worst defensive FB at the club this season, further forward he's OK . He is not nearly good enough defender to play there now. 
I guess it's just luck if your number comes out of the tombola, yer in !

• Like 1

Not far off our best eleven on paper. Yet like many have said O'Dowda deserved a start, as did Magnusson after there previous game performances. Bloody baffling that or may be not in the case of Johnson. Joe Bryan also is not a LB. Johnson persisting with him there in the hope he has a good game to back up his argument. At the detriment of the side though. If I'm the Wigan gaffer that's where I'd be targeting. 

A really despise LJ for almost turning me against the club. Horrible feeling. I may get cained for that but that's how it's felt for months. 

Regardless, pray for a positive first half and 3 points overall. 

I cannot for the life of me work out why Tomlin is playing. Rotherham, shit, Burton, shit; another pivotal game and he goes for him. 

Even if he has a blinder, absolute madness to put your faith in that man. Rather see COD.