IGNORED

Is this ALMOST acceptable?

Port Said Red

16 hours ago, Red Exile said:

It's an occasion to share with your trusted club scarf that's travelled the land with you...not some fly-by-night thing...

Good point about the trusted scarf. I've worn mine to games since it's debut at Anfield in 1994. Hasn't always been so lucky, though...

There was a post from a lad who's quite rational (I forget his pseudonym now), his point was that historically there wasn't this viterolic rivalry, it grew (peaked due to the advance of transport and hence away support) and essentially is swerving back again towards neutrality and football being entertainment.  Hence the passivity witnessed at AG and just about every other sporting environment.  It has become an alternative to a visit to the zoo or the cinema.  It is ******* bollox to be honest and not why I was drawn to it in the first place.

Money is the route of all kinds of evil.

ALL HATE BRISTOL ROVERS ALL HATE BRISTOL ROVERS ALL HATE BRISTOL ROVERS CLAP YOUR HANDS

9 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I bet if we got to Wembley in the playoffs v them (shudder) there would be some dopey cockney trying to flog them up Wembley Way.

I can`t imagine any fan from either side even considering buying one of these abominations.

The only person I can think would do so would be a City fan who drives a mini van full of Rovers fans to Wembley.

Can't imagine there's any of those though! :)

Archived