IGNORED

That's better......

lenred

I've been quick to criticise LJ for getting his excuses in early  previously but fair play, in this weeks pre match presser he's said that he's got his ''best players playing well''  and that he's very very positive for a result.''  That's more like it!! No white flag waving this week.  Here's hoping it comes off. Not sure why but I've got a good feeling for tomorrow night. Blind optimism I think they call it! 

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

I've been quick to criticise LJ for getting his excuses in early  previously but fair play, in this weeks pre match presser he's said that he's got his ''best players playing well''  and that he's very very positive for a result.''  That's more like it!! No white flag waving this week.  Here's hoping it comes off. Not sure why but I've got a good feeling for tomorrow night. Blind optimism I think they call it! 

Does this not limit his excuses though, if it invariably goes tits up..!

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Only 37 games to get them upto speed . Fair play 

Indeed, completely agree. But his excuses before every game was driving me mad.  Doesn't change how I feel about him being in charge but at least there's no excuses this week.  

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Indeed, completely agree. But his excuses before every game was driving me mad.  Doesn't change how I feel about him being in charge but at least there's no excuses this week.  

Fwiw I feeling optimistic about tomorrow. Don't why . Like u said blind optimism. COYR

4 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

I haven't heard today's presser, but I light of GJ's condition, I wonder if Lee will be at the game tomorrow?

I'm sure he will and I'm sure  he'll get a different perspective on things.  Having someone so close to you in any kind of trouble usually does that. Here's hoping for that win. UTC. 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think the cameras there might just throw an added ingredient tomorrow - May just give our players an extra incentive to perform / put in a performance

God I hope so

I hope its better than the Brighton game then. I can still picture that lob from Ginner Sidwell!

40 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

He's in a situation entirely of his own making I'm afraid . He could have resigned at any point since December, he chose not to. 

Have to agree with you there VV.

I love GJ to bits despite his obvious failings and limitations. I hope to god all goes well for him. GJ will also know that LJ will have to man up and take any stick he has coming his way if and when things don't pan out. Thems the breaks I'm afraid!

Archived